Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo ThinkPad T440P [OpenCore 0.5.9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sniki. Can we expect an update this weekend? Would love to test more stuff on the weekend since I will have spare time.

Just an update: sometimes, after waking up the laptop, DW1820A bluetooth is not workin (It says not available), while wifi works fine . A reboot fixes it, but it can be annoying. I use the firmware inject kext for the bt too

Hi any idea if the new Big Sur will work on our T440P machines?

Hi, @Sniki
Good day. I've been using your EFI on my new T440p. its been quite fast than clover, thanks.
by the way, I have "a little" annoying message in attachment. I am using SSD for Catalina, and a HDD for windows in Ultrabay (using caddy to replace optical drive). Any advice for solving this?
Thank you.

CatError.jpg

Hi any idea if the new Big Sur will work on our T440P machines?
The developer beta macOS 11.0 is under NDA until the public beta is out.
Simply means developers who are testing it can't talk or post about it publicly.

Software released thru the Apple Developer Program is restricted to paid developer members only and restricted by NDA. As such, this site does NOT support installation of any software released under this program nor discussion of it or any non-public information developers have access to.

Great thanks trs96 for the heads up

Hi, @Sniki
Good day. I've been using your EFI on my new T440p. its been quite fast than clover, thanks.
by the way, I have "a little" annoying message in attachment. I am using SSD for Catalina, and a HDD for windows in Ultrabay (using caddy to replace optical drive). Any advice for solving this?
Thank you.

View attachment 478546
SOLVED.

using "OpenCore Configurator" for patch.

thanks.

Hello Siniki and others,
I am new to the forum and Mac. I am writing to give my thankfulness to you guys, and this is my first time running MacOS on the T440p. I tried to use Clover but failed many times and be ready to give up until I found this Opencore method. Thank you!. Now I am running the MacOS for a day, it only crashed one time with unknown reason. Also, I do have the same question on Bluetooth.

I have a little problem with the SMBios value. I tried to follow your instruction but both config.plist show exactly like the screenshot. It doesn't seem affect anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back