Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Elite 8300 & 6300 Pro (all form factors) using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@P1LGRIM @trs96 i had lot of other busy life things, so sorry for the absence, i see that i got so many help request and mentions, but i couldn't find the time to help with that, i really have no time for any improvements/updates on any of my projects anytime soon, aside from at least helping people with troubleshooting problems if i can spare some time this upcoming weekend.
To-Do agenda is full but at least i have the hackintosh projects on that list.

Thanks for supporting with helping others on my projects, ill be back as soon as i complete those priorities.

Good day sir I installed Mac os Mojave by youre directions on hp Compaq pro 6300 sff 8gb ram, core i7 3770 and 500gb ssd
Successfully sounds Ethernet and all things working except intel hd 4000 I use config.plist as you have provided in tutorials
I use default VGA port now how can I gat intel hd 4000 with qe cl

@arahanjoshi VGA won't work. Try using a DP to VGA converter, it works fine for me.

Thanks sir for help
But in system information it doesn't show intel hd 4000 it only show 7mb default display no intel hd 4000 1556 mb as normally shows in any other intel hd 4000 CPUs now how I can gat this please help

Thanks sir for help
But in system information it doesn't show intel hd 4000 it only show 7mb default display no intel hd 4000 1556 mb as normally shows in any other intel hd 4000 CPUs now how I can gat this please help

From post #1 of this guide:
What doesn't work
- VGA Port

Buy a DP to VGA adapter if you want HD4000 to work normally. Apple no longer supports VGA. MS still does.

Last edited:
Dear sir
The problem is that at least intel hd 4000 wil not be show in apple llogo

Dear sir
The problem is that at least intel hd 4000 wil not be show in apple llogo
If you still have problems with DP and not having QE/CI, check if AMT is enabled into BIOS.
I don't know what could be wrong without files to be honest, Attach "Problem Reporting" files as mentioned in Post #1

Dear sir
Thanks for all your supports
Now I use DP to HDMI cable and change system definition Mac mini to iMac 13,1
And now I have intel hd 4000 and all things working fine HDMI sound,aux cable sound front sound Ethernet bluetooth keyboard mouse everything is working now
Thanks for your tutorial

First of all, I would like to thank @Sniki for the time he spent writing this guide. This one is straightforward. I was able to build my first hackintosh without any major difficulties (High Sierra install). Once again, thank you.

This week I had the great idea to add a PCI-e Card with the BCM94360 CD module. The Wifi worked right away. Unfortunately, this is not the case with the Bluetooth module. The Bluetooth icon is not present in the Preference Pane and there is nothing written under the section Bluetooth in About Mac / System Report. The only "trace" you can find in relation to the Bluetooth module is under System Report / USB. This one is named BCM20702A0.

To make sure I didn't have any hardware problems, I tested the card under Windows 10. Both Wifi and BT modules work perfectly.

I would greatly appreciate some help to understand the origin of the problem. You will find attached a ZIP file containing various logs that may be usefull.

Attachments

• HP_8300.zip
    3 MB · Views: 58
I would greatly appreciate some help to understand the origin of the problem.
The newer A0 BT chip on these cards many times will not work in a x1 slot. Try it in the x4 slot and see if it works or not. The USB 2.0 cable should be connected. You could try the other USB 2.0 header as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back