Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you booting the installer? Or are you doing something else?

Note: _OSI->XOSI patch not valid without the SSDT that implements the XOSI method...
in two ways I boot,one is my installer,and the other is the EFI partition on my HDD,Idid not get change to do with my SSDT.aml,because I lost my boot after fix dsdt anf ssdt-*.aml,. I try to boot wihoutdsdt,but cannot boot into again

in two ways I boot,one is my installer,and the other is the EFI partition on my HDD,Idid not get change to do with my SSDT.aml,because I lost my boot after fix dsdt anf ssdt-*.aml,. I try to boot wihoutdsdt,but cannot boot into again

You didn't answer my question. Are you booting the installer? Or something else?
Please explain clearly what stage you are in the installation/post-install process.

You didn't answer my question. Are you booting the installer? Or something else?

The stage of my installation is after success install to my HDD(aslo patch the DSDT file ,I need repeat reboot-windows-reboot many times to boot success ),but after I finish patch the DSDT file and put it into EFI/clover/APCI/patch ,after shutdown, I got never to boot success,even remove the DSDT files,what ever boot via installer or the Clover on HDD.
I have try to boot with the clover legacy(make in another Udisk),it could boot into but show me missing Bluetooth control transport

The stage of my installation is after success install to my HDD(aslo patch the DSDT file ,I need repeat reboot-windows-reboot many times to boot success ),but after I finish patch the DSDT file and put it into EFI/clover/APCI/patch ,after shutdown, I got never to boot success,even remove the DSDT files,what ever boot via installer or the Clover on HDD.
I have try to boot with the clover legacy(make in another Udisk),it could boot into but show me missing Bluetooth control transport

See ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Also read post #1, for additional laptop specific instructions regarding ACPI patching.

See ACPI patching guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Also read post #1, for additional laptop specific instructions regarding ACPI patching.
The problem to me is not to pactch the APCI now,I just want to boot into the installer to reinstall it,but it fail,even remake my intaller , so I want to figure out is that this laptop with i5 cpu could realy to hack success(I can't google a success exampleabout this cpu).

The problem to me is not to pactch the APCI now,I just want to boot into the installer to reinstall it,but it fail,even remake my intaller

This is contrary to what you just wrote in post #304: "The stage of my installation is after success install to my HDD"

Please try to be clear about what you're doing.

This is contrary to what you just wrote in post #304: "The stage of my installation is after success install to my HDD"

Please try to be clear about what you're doing.
it can said I was success to boot and install,but it failed to boot into since I shutdown

I have tried for days weeks on end to get this to work, following the main guide and every other one posted in here step-by-step. Over and over. I keep getting this error "Service exited with abnormal code: 1" no matter what I change or add, and it makes me want to rip my hair out. I can find zero solution to this issue. Any help is appreciated.

6700HQ, 960M, 16GB RAM.

EFI folder attached below.

nA58uQN.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I have tried for days weeks on end to get this to work, following the main guide and every other one posted in here step-by-step. Over and over. I keep getting this error "Service exited with abnormal code: 1" no matter what I change or add, and it makes me want to rip my hair out. I can find zero solution to this issue. Any help is appreciated.

6700HQ, 960M, 16GB RAM.

EFI folder attached below.

nA58uQN.jpg

No laptop hardware details in your profile. Please fix.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back