Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks,nice guide,flollowing this,I boot into my dell 7559 (i5),but it turn packages broken when install to my HDD,trying redownload once agian.
one thing to feedback, it turn error:
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using Reloc block: no, Hibernate wake: no
and my solution is to change the menmory from slot A to B.
I will add it to the guide when troubleshooting this problem. Thanks

I will add it to the guide when troubleshooting this problem. Thanks
thanks,and I have to said that change memory is not a stable solution,sometimes is still turn errors, I have too reboot times by times

hi ,I patch the dsdt and ssdt,my lan didn't work ,I just follow this guide to do that,could some one help
my EFI folder
Did you do everything as it is in the guide? I've just done it and everything works correctly...
patch dsdt and ssdt follow this guide step by step,my audio and lan didn't work,how should I do

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.5 MB · Views: 560
thanks you tips,but a sad problem,I can't boot again,with this shown:
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using Reloc block: yes, Hibernate wake: no
the EFI fies was no changes,I have noway to fix.it just run into this error sometime,but this time it always be that
(dell 7559 i5 6300hq,12G ram)

Boot verbose, show photo.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Boot verbose, show photo.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.
thanks for help!,the boot screen looks this,and my efi/clover flolder,also try with usb2.0 Udisk without no UEFI boot model,but it show buletooth fail.
P61225-233431.jpg
P61225-235509.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 118
thanks for help!,the boot screen looks this,and my efi/clover flolder,also try with usb2.0 Udisk without no UEFI boot model,but it show buletooth fail.
View attachment 226803
View attachment 226805

Unfortunately, no idea what hardware you have as you didn't fill out your profile as requested in the FAQ.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Unfortunately, no idea what hardware you have as you didn't fill out your profile as requested in the FAQ.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
("Personal Details" link from "profile menu" in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"
Sorry for missing details,now I add it ,and my report from CPU-Z aslo here.

Attachments

• cpu.PNG
    cpu.PNG
    138.5 KB · Views: 110
  • mob.PNG
    mob.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 99
  • hd.PNG
    hd.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 119
  • nv.PNG
    nv.PNG
    74.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
View attachment 226803
View attachment 226805

Are you booting the installer? Or are you doing something else?

Note: _OSI->XOSI patch not valid without the SSDT that implements the XOSI method...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back