Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibernate wake does not work on this. Is it possible to make it work?

Hello. Thanks for the guide, it works. I do have a question. The system fonts are to small for my taste. I have to mention that i don't have the UHD version of the laptop. I've tried TinkerTool but it didn't change the systems fonts. Is there any other method to increase the fonts, both for the system but also for the applications? I also cannot change the application fonts from the Preference menu.
Also I have to mention that my laptop boot with second monitor connected via HDMI port.

Hello. Thanks for the guide, it works. I do have a question. The system fonts are to small for my taste. I have to mention that i don't have the UHD version of the laptop. I've tried TinkerTool but it didn't change the systems fonts. Is there any other method to increase the fonts, both for the system but also for the applications? I also cannot change the application fonts from the Preference menu.
Also I have to mention that my laptop boot with second monitor connected via HDMI port.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/adding-using-hidpi-custom-resolutions.133254/

Boot verbose, show photo before reboot. Post EFI/Clover as ZIP (without 'themes')
photo of what to upload?
of the screen when the verbose load?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 90

Attachments

• 20160804_211415_006.jpg
    20160804_211415_006.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 138
Looks like you reached the desktop, and this is (verbose) shutdown.
Yes this is the screen when i restart my laptop after my screen is flickering is that not what you ask for?

Yes this is the screen when i restart my laptop after my screen is flickering is that not what you ask for?

No. You wrote about some sort of problem with IntelBacklight.kext:
BTW after install it my laptop rebooted sometime by itself so i deleted the IntelBacklight.kext from S/L/E

No. You wrote about some sort of problem with IntelBacklight.kext:
Yes and i deleted the kext and now it stops rebooting but i can't get the laptop to sleep because ths screen is flickering everytime it turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back