Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No errors after applying "Remove _DSM methods". Did you read the guide?
Ok i will try it..
You think it will fix my screen problems?

No. What specific "screen problems"?
When my screen is turn off or goes to sleep when i turn it back on all the display is flickeing until i restart my laptop

When my screen is turn off or goes to sleep when i turn it back on all the display is flickeing until i restart my laptop

Did you implement backlight control?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-dsdt-ssdt-for-laptop-backlight-control.152659/

For analysis:
Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Did you implement backlight control?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-dsdt-ssdt-for-laptop-backlight-control.152659/

For analysis:
Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

i attached the file here
i tried the guide you gave me and there is no luck with it i did everything there

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
i attached the file here
i tried the guide you gave me and there is no luck with it i did everything there

Backlight control is not implemented correctly (IntelBacklight.kext is not starting).
Because... first you need to implement QE/CI graphics...

Graphics are not working due to your using an invalid FakeID. Since the FakeID does not appear in your config.plist, you must have done it via Clover options.

No expectation of working graphics/backlight control/etc without correct graphics configuration.

Backlight control is not implemented correctly (IntelBacklight.kext is not starting).
Because... first you need to implement QE/CI graphics...

Graphics are not working due to your using an invalid FakeID. Since the FakeID does not appear in your config.plist, you must have done it via Clover options.

No expectation of working graphics/backlight control/etc without correct graphics configuration.

how do i implement QE/CI graphics? I'm not so good in all this stuff if you can explain little bit more i will be very happy...[=

BTW here is newer .zip file

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
how do i implement QE/CI graphics? I'm not so good in all this stuff if you can explain little bit more i will be very happy...[=

BTW here is newer .zip file

This one shows QE/CI working (why did you provide an "old" one before?).
But IntelBacklight.kext is not installed correctly or is an old version.

This one shows QE/CI working (why did you provide an "old" one before?).
But IntelBacklight.kext is not installed correctly or is an old version.
I created the old one for another post and it was still on my desktop.. my mistek...
The IntelBacklight.kext was downloaded from your links in the guide you gave me and i installed it with KextBeast.
If it was installed correctly it will fix my screen broblems?
BTW after install it my laptop rebooted sometime by itself so i deleted the IntelBacklight.kext from S/L/E

I created the old one for another post and it was still on my desktop.. my mistek...
The IntelBacklight.kext was downloaded from your links in the guide you gave me and i installed it with KextBeast.
If it was installed correctly it will fix my screen broblems?
BTW after install it my laptop rebooted sometime by itself so i deleted the IntelBacklight.kext from S/L/E

Boot verbose, show photo before reboot. Post EFI/Clover as ZIP (without 'themes')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back