Contribute
Register

Freezing after some time of using or Heavy App's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus X555L
CPU
Intel Core i5 5200U 2.20Ghz Broadwell-U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5000 | Nvidia GeForce 930M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
That's it, my HackBook is freezing after some LONG time of use. If I start using it in 8AM and let it on for more than (I guess) more than 8 hours, it freeze's. Yes, but, not because a HEAVY program, but, by normally use. Sometimes I'm just using Safari and playing some music on iTunes, and it freeze's. Or, 2 times, I frozen when I tried to make a DVD on iDVD. What could be causing this? Is there any solution? I Don't know how to make my own DSDT, I couldn't understand what to do, if I give my TeamViewer ID for someone, can someone do the DSDT for me? Really thanks!

That's it, my HackBook is freezing after some LONG time of use. If I start using it in 8AM and let it on for more than (I guess) more than 8 hours, it freeze's. Yes, but, not because a HEAVY program, but, by normally use. Sometimes I'm just using Safari and playing some music on iTunes, and it freeze's. Or, 2 times, I frozen when I tried to make a DVD on iDVD. What could be causing this? Is there any solution? I Don't know how to make my own DSDT, I couldn't understand what to do, if I give my TeamViewer ID for someone, can someone do the DSDT for me? Really thanks!

Please detail your procedure for installing.

Did a USB OS X MAVERICKS INSTALL with UniBeast.
Booted with: IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=00010000 Graphics Enabler=No UserKernelCache=No (Saved it to my chameleon boot.plist)
Installed perfectly, rebooted, configured my Mac, installed drivers from Multibeast (EasyBeast + PS2Mouse/Keyboard/Trackpad + Chimera 2.2 + Chameleon 2.2 Theme + MacBook Pro 8,1 Sys. Def.), installed my Driver for USB Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
Rebooted, configure my preferences on System Preferences.
Started using.

Did a USB OS X MAVERICKS INSTALL with UniBeast.
Booted with: IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=00010000 Graphics Enabler=No UserKernelCache=No (Saved it to my chameleon boot.plist)
Installed perfectly, rebooted, configured my Mac, installed drivers from Multibeast (EasyBeast + PS2Mouse/Keyboard/Trackpad + Chimera 2.2 + Chameleon 2.2 Theme + MacBook Pro 8,1 Sys. Def.), installed my Driver for USB Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
Rebooted, configure my preferences on System Preferences.
Started using.

What USB WiFi device? What Ethernet device?

Wi-Fi= RTL8192SU (The driver is official from Realtek)
Ethernet= Jmicron JM250 (The Kext only enable's access to App Store and iCloud and Accounts.)

Wi-Fi= RTL8192SU (The driver is official from Realtek)

What version?

Ethernet= Jmicron JM250 (The Kext only enable's access to App Store and iCloud and Accounts.)

If you're looking for a do nothing kext, use NullEthernet.

Your symptoms, hang after long period of use, indicate possible kernel memory leak, most likely caused by buggy kexts.

You should probably monitor kernel memory (wired memory).

Wi-Fi: I don't remember the version, but is the latest from the Realtek Official Web Site.
Ethernet: Could it be? I can access the AppStore with NullEthernet?
DSDT: Could you help me creating that? I don't understand what to do, if I give you a TeamViewer ID and Password, could you do it for me?

Wi-Fi: I don't remember the version, but is the latest from the Realtek Official Web Site.
Ethernet: Could it be? I can access the AppStore with NullEthernet?

Yes.

DSDT: Could you help me creating that? I don't understand what to do, if I give you a TeamViewer ID and Password, could you do it for me?

Post your DSDT. I will give you some ideas. But if you want to hack your laptop you will need to learn to do it yourself. I won't do it for you.

That's you may need here!

Attachments

• Fred HackPro.zip
    286.5 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back