Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
After normal boot I get a perfect WiFi connection, but when I put the computer to sleep and wake it up I have a really bad (but working) WiFi connection with a ~300ms local ping until I reboot again.

Same problem here. Were you able to find a solution?

No, I can't use sleep/wake because of this issue :( Everything else seems to work though. I guess it is something regarding USB drivers as the Fenvi card is connected to the USB onboard connectors and I guess some drivers aren't loaded correctly after wake.

I still hope for an answer from someone that was able to solve it by changing something else USB related...

No, I can't use sleep/wake because of this issue :( Everything else seems to work though. I guess it is something regarding USB drivers as the Fenvi card is connected to the USB onboard connectors and I guess some drivers aren't loaded correctly after wake.

I still hope for an answer from someone that was able to solve it by changing something else USB related...

I fixed it by disabling "Wake for network access" in system preferences. See my post here.
Hope this works for you too!

I fixed it by disabling "Wake for network access" in system preferences. See my post here.
Hope this works for you too!

This pulled my out of my misery!!!
On 10.10 I didn't have any problems, when upgraded to 10.11 after sleep no internet. By disabling "Wake for WiFi network access" all works.

A few points:
1. The problem is present in 10.11. but not in 10.10.
2. Removing the connection to the USB header, which will disable the BT does not solve the problem.
3. I did some packet captures with my MacBook( Wireless Diagnostics -> Cmd +6 opens a packet sniffer in promiscuous mode)
- the FV-T919 puts packets in the air
- the packets coming from the hack a re in very strange order and do not make any sense
4. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 does not have the problem
5. If there is somebody with better understanding I can do some more packet captures.

Is there a way to make the card work if it is NOT plugged into the X1 slot but another slot (e.g. the x8 slot)? I can't plug it into the X1 slot on my GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 because the graphics card is in the X16 and BLOCKS the X1 slot when installed!!

mobo.jpg

It's solved I had to delete the old wifi in networking on reboot it no longer showed wifi hardware not detected, it then showed network not configured.
Thanks G

How did you do that?

My fenvi t919 works on windows but on Mac only works the BT. Can't turn on the wifi

It seems to be especially picky about where it is located. On my setup plugging it into the PCIE-X1 slot just wasn't an option due to the mobo design.

My solution? Just pulled the Fenvi and got a Rosewill RNX-AC1900. Works OOB in my PCIE X8 slot. :D

Curious about this too. After make, mine has Bluetooth issues. Apple Keyboard lags, types random characters. Only happens after computer wakes from sleep.

It seems to be especially picky about where it is located. On my setup plugging it into the PCIE-X1 slot just wasn't an option due to the mobo design.

My solution? Just pulled the Fenvi and got a Rosewill RNX-AC1900. Works OOB in my PCIE X8 slot. :D

I think they are not available here on europe. at least i didnt found them yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back