Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
2/8/2017 Update:
My Fenvi T919 is now working on both macOs and Windows. For macOs I had to install it on the x1 PCIe slot, and it worked out of the box after that. For windows read my last post.

Nelzv6,
I just got mine and I think I have it in the right slot. Seams like the right place to have it right? System Profile shows full handoff of and continuity support too...Just when I try it out it doesn't work. AirDrop works however.

If you have any ideas Thanks!

Snip20170224_3.png

Nelzv6,
I just got mine and I think I have it in the right slot. Seams like the right place to have it right? System Profile shows full handoff of and continuity support too...Just when I try it out it doesn't work. AirDrop works however.

If you have any ideas Thanks!

View attachment 238230

Yes that is the correct slot, I honestly did not test out handoff of and continuity. At this moment I reinstalled mac os using clover bootloader and I cant even boot with my card plugged in (last time ii used uni/multibeast method). Its supposed to work out of the box so maybe theres something on mac os settings that you have to turn on? Sorry pal I have never used that feature. Try searching online on how to turn on handoff and continuity as if it was a regular mac, also check out the amazon reviews sometimes people will post useful stuff on there or ask that same question.

image.jpeg
Seems like for most people, moving the card to X1 solved their problems. But mine still hangs on boot. I've never had the problem with booting until I installed the card. Now it's hanging up around "AppleUSBController". Attached is a picture of the log. If anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

View attachment 240368 Seems like for most people, moving the card to X1 solved their problems. But mine still hangs on boot. I've never had the problem with booting until I installed the card. Now it's hanging up around "AppleUSBController". Attached is a picture of the log. If anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Hey I had the same problem, I could only boot by turning off the computer and unplugging the t919 card

The T919 is supposed to work out of the box, so there are no drivers for mac os. I also read somewhere that because the t919 is connected to a usb header, then that may be a reason as to why it hangs. So it may be an issue with USB headers not being configured properly.

One day i forgot to unplug it before booting and it just worked. I did a lot of things before that, so I honestly don't know what the solution was. But these are some of the things I did, Try them one by one, hopefully one helps you out :

1) https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh...nk_tlwdn4800/cqjgrws/?st=j004kbcf&sh=ee1df273

2) On multibeast I also checked "increase port limit" under drivers > USB

3) I noticed the AppleIntelE1000 kernel panic so you may be able to use this https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/appleintele1000e.324/

Before trying these methods make sure you have backup. I made one using Carbon Copy Cloner to test settings, they give you a 30 day trial.

Hey I had the same problem, I could only boot by turning off the computer and unplugging the t919 card

The T919 is supposed to work out of the box, so there are no drivers for mac os. I also read somewhere that because the t919 is connected to a usb header, then that may be a reason as to why it hangs. So it may be an issue with USB headers not being configured properly.

One day i forgot to unplug it before booting and it just worked. I did a lot of things before that, so I honestly don't know what the solution was. But these are some of the things I did, Try them one by one, hopefully one helps you out :

1) https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh...nk_tlwdn4800/cqjgrws/?st=j004kbcf&sh=ee1df273

2) On multibeast I also checked "increase port limit" under drivers > USB

3) I noticed the AppleIntelE1000 kernel panic so you may be able to use this https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/appleintele1000e.324/

Before trying these methods make sure you have backup. I made one using Carbon Copy Cloner to test settings, they give you a 30 day trial.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm using Clover with an Asus ROG z97 board. Is there an option similar to the "increase port limit" in Clover Configurator that you're aware of? Thanks again.

I have the T919 plugged in to the top X1 slot on a MSI H170A PC MATE and everything but SMS forwarding from iOS to the hackintosh (Hackintosh to iOS works) works perfect.

But I discovered another issue: After normal boot I get a perfect WiFi connection, but when I put the computer to sleep and wake it up I have a really bad (but working) WiFi connection with a ~300ms local ping until I reboot again.

Last edited:
I have no idea why or how but hand off just started working... All I did was update Pages from the App Store. I did not do the10.12.4 from 10.12.3 update, though it's cued up on the App Store. I frankly can't remember what all I did to get this machine working without spending a day reviewing so it will be a while. Just thought I would update.

Last edited:
I have the same card not working. Can't turn it on and says turned off no matter what I try in sierra latest update

I have the same card not working. Can't turn it on and says turned off no matter what I try in sierra latest update

What are system specs?

What are system specs?
It's solved I had to delete the old wifi in networking on reboot it no longer showed wifi hardware not detected, it then showed network not configured.
Thanks G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back