Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,
I found many useful information here, and I decided to create a mini Hackintosh for testing.
I used Askrock Deskmini 110 for case+motherboard, because of its compact form factor.
Now everything works well on El Capitan except for audio and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth.
Audio is not a big deal for me, I use an external DAC for better quality.
For wireless connection I bought one Dell DW1560 module on eBay and I put it in the right place.
Windows recognize it without problem (I have dual boot here), but some strange things happen. Wi-Fi it's ok, but I can't find most of my Bluetooth device and the only one that I see (Logitech MX Anywhere 2) makes a generic error when I try to connect. So, I can't use Bluetooth.

Starting on OS X El Capitan, the system don't find wireless card and Bluetooth as well.
I tried to use RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM but I still can't see wireless card, but Bluetooth yes.
However, Bluetooth's preferences panel didn't find any devices. In the system information I see Bluetooth but it was listed as Broadcom 20702A3 chipset. In the USB area I see also a BCM20702A0.

Apparently, this cose aren't for DW1560: on the front label on my hardware I can read
Model: BCM94352z

So, anyone can help me?
Thanks

The list of the component:
- Asrock Deskmini 110
- Intel I3-6100
- 2x4GB DDR4 Kingston
- 500GB Samsung 850 Pro

Thanks again
Seems like BCM94352HMB works well.
I'lo try to find it one in Italy.
Btw the form factor is not perfect for deskmini 100 motherboard, because it have one pin at the center top instead of two at the top left and right corner

Same problem.
The DW1560 module cannot find my bluetooth earphone, can find my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse but cannot connect with this mouse successfully.
It can only connect to my phone and transfer files to the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back