INTEL D54250WYKH2
CPU
i5-4250U
Graphics
HD 5000
Mobile Phone
Android
@ethermcman & @Serg716
Hi guys, I am on short vacations at the Adriatic coast and I will reply to you ASAP.:)

EDIT: my EFI is now in the attached zip file. I hope that helps. Note that you don't need IntelGraphicsFixup.kext anymore because WhateverGreen does its task. Also update your Clover to the most recent version and don't forget to rebuild your caches:

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

the above is taken from here: Rebuilding kernel cache

Attachments

Last edited:
CPU
i5
Graphics
Gt520
@ethermcman & @Serg716
Hi guys, I am on short vacations at the Adriatic coast and I will reply to you ASAP.:)

EDIT: my EFI is now in the attached zip file. I hope that helps. Note that you don't need IntelGraphicsFixup.kext anymore because WhateverGreen does its task. Also update your Clover to the most recent version and don't forget to rebuild your caches:

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

the above is taken from here: Rebuilding kernel cache
The Adriatic, such a nice place!!!
Whatever, thanks for posting you're conf. I'll take a look and report here.

CPU
i5
Graphics
Gt520
@gorila
Hide your SN in your config.plist ;)
Use only one OsxAptio*drv.efi
And you can bypass apfs.efi by using ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi and PartitionDxe-64.efi
With the latest version of Clover, you can avoid the use of the folder drivers64.

Last edited:
Motherboard
INTEL D54250WYKH2
CPU
i5-4250U
Graphics
HD 5000
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for your advices mate. I will follow your advices to make my little giant feels closer to the real mac. I also have forgotten to do what you did: now, I have enabled trim just like you did, literally, to the letter as you did. Now my both drives perform much better. This is exactly why I love this "Hack" community: in contrast to the global divisive trend, people here tend to collaborate and help each other. It seems that Hackintoshers are a very special kind. We shall survive. :)
Regarding your EFI from the previous page, I would like to offer my humble advice: get rid of woodoo audio. Uninstall it entirely and remove Shiki. Perhaps everything related to audio and start from the stratch, including these boot args : -lilubetaall -igfxbeta. Dump them alltogether. They arent needed anymore. AppleHDA, Lilu and WhateverGreen have matured enough to use them directly, at least on our "thiny giants".
Have a pleasant week end.

Motherboard
MacPNT
CPU
CoreDuo 1,66 GHz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've just update my nuc machine to osx mojave.
Audio, QE/CI, LAN, USB, sleep/wakeup: all appear good.
Here my clover folder.
Thanks for sharing !
(for information the audio codec previously used in no longer supported in Mojave ... just install AppleALC + Lilu to get audio)

Motherboard
GA-Z97MX GAMING 5
CPU
i5 4440
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I am using Haswell Nuc D34010WYKH with latest 042 bios. So far, I have not even been able to boot a USB install disk.

Can anyone share their EFI folder?

I have installed mojave with peppe1945's EFI folder. However, the display has problem which no display driver detected.
Any idea? Machine model: (D34010WYKH)

Motherboard
D54250WYK
CPU
i5-4250U
Graphics
HD 5000
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
I have installed mojave with peppe1945's EFI folder. However, the display has problem which no display driver detected.
Any idea? Machine model: (D34010WYKH)
Hi,
my machine is little different (D54520WYK) I think you should make changes in config.plist and add some kexts.
Please try to follow Rehabman guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
and in particular:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-hd5600-on-10-11.175797/
I hope these are useful...

Does anybody else have any issues with their bluetooth audio being choppy/laggy? I used a BCM943225hmb card and have both wifi and bluetooth working(Just laggy) While looking through the forms I noticed it may be related to Rehabman's guide for creating a SSDT for usbinjextall.kext. But I haven't had much success making the correct SSDT for the problem I suppose. If anybody has any tips on this issue please let me know.

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@TylerDavis3292, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.