Contribute
Register

CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your advices mate. I will follow your advices to make my little giant feels closer to the real mac. I also have forgotten to do what you did: now, I have enabled trim just like you did, literally, to the letter as you did. Now my both drives perform much better. This is exactly why I love this "Hack" community: in contrast to the global divisive trend, people here tend to collaborate and help each other. It seems that Hackintoshers are a very special kind. We shall survive. :)
Regarding your EFI from the previous page, I would like to offer my humble advice: get rid of woodoo audio. Uninstall it entirely and remove Shiki. Perhaps everything related to audio and start from the stratch, including these boot args : -lilubetaall -igfxbeta. Dump them alltogether. They arent needed anymore. AppleHDA, Lilu and WhateverGreen have matured enough to use them directly, at least on our "thiny giants".
Have a pleasant week end.

I've just update my nuc machine to osx mojave.
Audio, QE/CI, LAN, USB, sleep/wakeup: all appear good.
Here my clover folder.

Attachments

• Clover.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 369
I've just update my nuc machine to osx mojave.
Audio, QE/CI, LAN, USB, sleep/wakeup: all appear good.
Here my clover folder.
Thanks for sharing !
(for information the audio codec previously used in no longer supported in Mojave ... just install AppleALC + Lilu to get audio)

I am using Haswell Nuc D34010WYKH with latest 042 bios. So far, I have not even been able to boot a USB install disk.

Can anyone share their EFI folder?

I have installed mojave with peppe1945's EFI folder. However, the display has problem which no display driver detected.
Any idea? Machine model: (D34010WYKH)

I have installed mojave with peppe1945's EFI folder. However, the display has problem which no display driver detected.
Any idea? Machine model: (D34010WYKH)
Hi,
my machine is little different (D54520WYK) I think you should make changes in config.plist and add some kexts.
Please try to follow Rehabman guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
and in particular:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fix-hd4200-hd4400-hd4600-hd5600-on-10-11.175797/
I hope these are useful...

Does anybody else have any issues with their bluetooth audio being choppy/laggy? I used a BCM943225hmb card and have both wifi and bluetooth working(Just laggy) While looking through the forms I noticed it may be related to Rehabman's guide for creating a SSDT for usbinjextall.kext. But I haven't had much success making the correct SSDT for the problem I suppose. If anybody has any tips on this issue please let me know.

@TylerDavis3292, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

This is a great forum and people are supportive.

I built my first first Hackintosh (Mojave) successfully with peppe1945's Clover.zip on a NUC 54250WYK.

My problem is, Chrome and Firefox do not render properly and show blank screens for all websites. I searched a while and the posts I found were all related to font smoothing, antialiasing, which seems to be different from my issue.

Any idea?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 8.14.33 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 8.14.33 AM.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 147
This is a great forum and people are supportive.

I built my first first Hackintosh (Mojave) successfully with peppe1945's Clover.zip on a NUC 54250WYK.

My problem is, Chrome and Firefox do not render properly and show blank screens for all websites. I searched a while and the posts I found were all related to font smoothing, antialiasing, which seems to be different from my issue.

Any idea?
Thanks.

Hi, change your integrated graphics memory to 128mb in the bios.. I had mine set to 64mb and that fixed this issue for
me. :)

Last edited:
Hi, change your integrated graphics memory to 128mb in the bios.. I had mine set to 64mb and that fixed this issue for
me. :)
Thank you very much Elite2k. It worked! I must have overlooked this requirement documented somewhere. You are awesome and I am very glad people in this forum are very helpful and supportive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back