Contribute
Register

Clover bootloader start only with USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are all you tried now
--Now clover sees the EFI partition (EFI on Macintosh HD) but does not mount it!
Bug in that app? Maybe it needs the name to be EFI...
Code:
diskutil mount disk1s1
diskutil rename EFI disk1s1

Bug in that app? Maybe it needs the name to be EFI...
Code:
diskutil mount disk1s1
diskutil rename EFI disk1s1
no bugs even with Efi Mounter does not go and I get a mistake .. do you want a screen of "diskutil list"?

Apologies the command was incorrect
Code:
diskutil mount disk1s1
diskutil rename disk1s1 EFI

Apologies the command was incorrect
Code:
diskutil mount disk1s1
diskutil rename disk1s1 EFI
It tell me this :
Volume on disk1s1 failed to mount
If the volume is damaged, try the "readOnly" option
If the volume is an APFS Volume, try the "diskutil apfs unlockVolume" verb
PS.
I tried to use the term "force" and I got from these messages, I do not know if anything has changed.

Attachments

• disk.jpeg
    disk.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 268
  • for.jpeg
    for.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 188
It tell me this :
Volume on disk1s1 failed to mount
If the volume is damaged, try the "readOnly" option
If the volume is an APFS Volume, try the "diskutil apfs unlockVolume" verb
PS.
I tried to use the term "force" and I got from these messages, I do not know if anything has changed.
What is the output of
Code:
mount

Standard output. If graphical disk utility cannot repair or mount the partition maybe you could use gparted to recreate it...

could this GParted thing work then? Anyway, I continued to insert different codes on the terminal ..

Attachments

• gg.jpeg
    gg.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 228
could this GParted thing work then? Anyway, I continued to insert different codes on the terminal ..
When did your troubles begin? Did you format the original EFI partition in disk utility as 'MS-DOS (FAT)'?

When did your troubles begin? Did you format the original EFI partition in disk utility as 'MS-DOS (FAT)'?

after modifying the config.plist file with a clover, copying it from the internet (before changing my Hackintosh worked fine) and after restarting the booted clover bootloader without usb pen made with unibeast, however, it did not give me the selection of " Boot from Macintosh HD "..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back