Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'll try to specific my doubts (cuz I'm spanic and not completly good in english)

I'm buying mys stuff to build my "Hackintosh" but I was looking the buyer's guide and it says just a few DDRs are allowed (crucial brand) I don't know if I can use other brands like Hyperx, then I'm buying 2 SSD and 2 HDD because I want to use both windows and IOS so i'm using 1SSD for IOS and 1SSD for Windows10, 1HDD for mac stuff and 1HDD for windows stuff because I heard that Is not good to make a partition for use both.
The other thing is the mice and keybord, what can I use to work good with both cuz I want windows kinda for gaming and stuf and IOS most for Adobe CS series
and even the monitor, I have an AOC IPS 27" 60hz that I want to use too

Can you help me please? Thankyou so much!

Hey guys! I'll try to specific my doubts (cuz I'm spanic and not completly good in english)

I'm buying mys stuff to build my "Hackintosh" but I was looking the buyer's guide and it says just a few DDRs are allowed (crucial brand) I don't know if I can use other brands like Hyperx, then I'm buying 2 SSD and 2 HDD because I want to use both windows and IOS so i'm using 1SSD for IOS and 1SSD for Windows10, 1HDD for mac stuff and 1HDD for windows stuff because I heard that Is not good to make a partition for use both.
The other thing is the mice and keybord, what can I use to work good with both cuz I want windows kinda for gaming and stuf and IOS most for Adobe CS series
and even the monitor, I have an AOC IPS 27" 60hz that I want to use too

Can you help me please? Thankyou so much!
You can mix and match parts from the Buyer's Guide to create your build. RAM memory modules listed are brands/models known to work with the main boards listed in the guide, but you can use any memory listed in the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the board maker's site.
You can use almost any USB keyboard - if it works in Windows, it will work for OS X - you just have to remember the alt and cmd keys are swapped in position if you are a touch typist. (cmd = Windows key).
Same for mice. If it works in Windows, it works in OS X. Even high end gaming mice will work for basic functions - just do not expect the special buttons for gaming to work the same way in OS X - no drivers for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back