Graphics
Intel Graphics
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hey, So I just wanted to buy a new pc with a Motherboard & a Graphics card that is compatible with macOS Sierra, Without any problems & lag, And the motherboard haves an Wireless & Bluetooth, And it MUST be new version of the motherboard & the graphics card, And i previously bought motherboard ( MSI Z170-A Gaming M9 ACK ) And a graphics card ( nVIDIA GTX Geforce 1080 ) And i didn't find any drivers for them.

Thank you....

I think the gtx 980 should be the best in the moment. You can also tweak the system to get an ati 480 running, but thats far from perfect.

So far there is no driver for the 10xx nvidia cards.

Fastest GPUs with OS X support are Nvidia Maxwell (980Ti / TitanX).
Can you specify which TI you mean, cause there's alot of them..

Any should work. If you want to be 100% sure, pick one form the Buyer's Guide.
Okay, so can you tell what is the best motherboard that haves realtek audio and bluetooth & wireless

Just pick one from the Buyer's Guide according to your needs, hard to name a "best" one here. They all have compatible audio and ethernet chipsets, WiFi and Bluetooth usually needs a Apple Broadcom card (or different aftermarket solutions).
lol i took an msi m9 ack gaming motherboard and it didn't even have wireless nor audio drivers, And i don't want to get into another maze

hi all, resuming this old topic. i want to replace the GTX 680 with 2GB with a

AMD Radeon RX 580 1366 MHz 8 Go. I run Sierra. cannot upgrade to High sierra because of incompatibility of driver for the music stuff..

any advice is welcome. i think i will first upgrade the loader with amd option, then save it and close all. replace cards and switch on.. will this be ok? i have a gigabyte Z170 disegnare.

hi all, resuming this old topic. i want to replace the GTX 680 with 2GB with a

AMD Radeon RX 580 1366 MHz 8 Go. I run Sierra. cannot upgrade to High sierra because of incompatibility of driver for the music stuff..

any advice is welcome. i think i will first upgrade the loader with amd option, then save it and close all. replace cards and switch on.. will this be ok? i have a gigabyte Z170 disegnare.

Hi there.

The RX580 with Sierra should be fine as long as you are running the last/latest point upgrade - 10.12.6. This is because the RX580 was introduced in mid-2017 whereas Sierra was released late 2016. So early versions of Sierra will have no way of understanding it, but the latest one should. I discovered this with my own RX570, and graphics are fully accelerated.

Steer clear of the XFX brand. Reports are that it's RX580 should be okay, whereas the RX560 was not. All down to their bespoke VideoBIOS. A bit of a gamble otherwise.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back