Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it would definitely work.

Erik,

You said that the 770 would work. I have been trying to make it work for the past 6 days and no luck. I get stuck at the "missing bluetooth controller transport" which to my knowledge is a graphics issue. I have same specs but I have the GTX 770:

Z97 Deluxe
i7 4790k
GTX 770

I cannot for the life of my boot into os x installer. I tried both methods unibeast and clover. Many times with updated versions. Bios is updated. Bios setting were followed carefully. I am using a different power supply unit:

evga supernova 1000 g2

but I really think this is mostly due to my graphics card. I also tried to install without the graphics card and it still would not work.

Any ideas???? Cause I am starting to think it's either the board or the graphics card.

I would love to hear back from you!
Thx

EDIT: CHANGED MY MOBO TO GA Z97X UD5H

The 750 series graphics cards are yet to be supported by Apple's OS X.

what about the 770?

I am trying to build a similar hack like erik's but I cannot get into installer yet. My specs are:

Z97 Deluxe
i7 4790k
GTX 770

I keep running into "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" and I try with and without the graphics card with no luck.

I tried both unibeast and clover with the latest versions and trying to install mavericks 10.9.4. ALSO my bios is updated with the right settings with the guides provided by tonymac.

Any suggestions would be great to hear!
thx

I have build new system looking to install mac osx just wondering if i will have any issues or if anyone has similar spec to my can let me know if installation goes well and drivers work fine.. Im running windows 7 now. Ill be installing mac osx on SSD samsung evo 840 and would like dual boot. From compatabilty part of this website seemed to be all ok. what drivers will i need? Can i use multibeast instead of clover?
Here are my spec.:
CPU i7 4790K
ASUS Z97 Pro WIFI ac
Sasung EVO 840 SSD plus 1TB HDD and 2TB HDD will add another samsung evo 840 ssd for mac osx
G.Skill Trident X 8GB 2400
Liquid cooling CPU corsair hydro H80i series
ASUS GTX 760 4gb striker Republic of Gamers
Corsair RM750 80 plus gold certified
4k Samsung 28inch Desplay
Case corsair Carbide Air 540
Please let me know you thought is it worth trying to install mac osx? Will it recognize drivers? Network audio?
Thank you
George

Did you experience any issues getting iMessage and FaceTime working? Did you need to inject a UUID?

what about the 770?

I am trying to build a similar hack like erik's but I cannot get into installer yet. My specs are:

Z97 Deluxe
i7 4790k
GTX 770

I keep running into "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" and I try with and without the graphics card with no luck.

I tried both unibeast and clover with the latest versions and trying to install mavericks 10.9.4. ALSO my bios is updated with the right settings with the guides provided by tonymac.

Any suggestions would be great to hear!
thx

Hi obeyXgemini
Did you get your new board to work using clover?

By the way, how did you patch the BlueTooth controller? I was kind of lost in that thread. Directly putting BRFirmwareuploader.kext doesn't seem to work.

Sorry for the late reply, Had taken a break from trying to get the mackintosh up and running until there were more stable Kexts for the 9 series boards. I didn't get to the check the bluetooth as my system crashed while trying to install a USB based preamp for my DAW...

thanks for the amazing post, but the links for the config.plist ssdt.aml arent working , can u kinfly fix it, please.
thanks,
David

Hi Erik, you've updated your system to OSX Yosemite, any important changes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back