Contribute
Register

ASUS Z97 Deluxe - i7-4790k - Clover UEFI - Onboard AC Wifi/Bluetooth 4.0 - Secure Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Config/SSDT not available = 404

Thanks erik for the good job! Have the same system but graphics is GTX750Ti, so I use Intel 4600. Successfully installed Mavericks, after restart it downloads, but the screen goes off. The system is stil up, as post shows A0. The screen is off even when I plug Intel 4600 to TV - no signal.

And the same problem - config.plist is unavailable from link You,ve given. So I don,t know what it says about Graphics section. Pls provide another link on config.plist or just public Graphics section.

Thanks.

As another posted on Decemeber 2nd 2014..
I am wondering if anyone has got a success story with Yosemite.

I can get mine to install 1/4th of the bar, then the screen goes black. I'm not using Clover. I'm using Unibeast.

Do You guys even tried to read previous posts (all, not simply few first)? Maybe You should, because some of You would find an answer for your questions.

Yes, there are those who has sucessfully installed Yosemite on asus z97. For example I simply update from Maverics (I'm using clover).

I'm attaching SSDT and config posted by Eric.

View attachment config.plist
View attachment SSDT.aml

mrhugo,thanks for the files! I've solved the prob with display - it has needed a fake ID for the graphics (whatever but zero). I've also installed Yosemite successfully but when I've changed graphics for Asus Nvidia GT740 (which is said compatible), Yosemite started to fail during boot giving a errror - bla bla.. not enough extra power for the SuperSpeed device (ASM107x) at asked for 400mA but got 0 mA! The Mavericks is still working ok.

Much Thanks!!!!!

You mean the onboard audio? Or audio in general? I'm not that interested in onboard audio, just like yours, my build will be for daw use. And of course I will use a dedicated audio interface for the job. One may of course record with the integrated sound card, the results could really be just what the project needs..

Thanks for chiming in!!! I didnt realize that the USB sound card that I used still used Apples native HDA kext so I still needed audio functioning in order to use it but I got it to work after using Multibeast 7.0 to patch the audio kext. my system is now down due to other unforeseen circumstances but its BIOS based and posted somewhere separately...smh

With the Asus z97 pro wifi ac it is not possible to select a bootdrive in clover
(USB keyboard does not respond)
Someone the same experience?

hey i have pc like yours Z97-deluxe with cpu 4790k and video card 650 Ti BOOST
can you please send me you DSDT or ssdt for my please thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back