Contribute
Register

"ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status = Not Found)"

i did everything that was said on the guide, but on an efi folder that i had made myself(because when i used the efi folder that was provided, with the nessesairy kexts and drivers of cource, i could only see a black screen), i just added some kekts and a driver
file looks ok

file looks ok
I am able to boot into the recovery environment, but now i don't have internet connection. I have used some different kexts i found on the internet but none of them seemed to work(they were for the wifi/ethernet i have). I have a realtek PCIe FE family controller for the ethernet and for the wifi it is the intel centrino wireless-N 2230.
NOTE : I think that the kexts that i mentioned above are outdated or not supported with the macos version im trying to install

I am able to boot into the recovery environment, but now i don't have internet connection. I have used some different kexts i found on the internet but none of them seemed to work(they were for the wifi/ethernet i have). I have a realtek PCIe FE family controller for the ethernet and for the wifi it is the intel centrino wireless-N 2230.
NOTE : I think that the kexts that i mentioned above are outdated or not supported with the macos version im trying to install
the guide already has realtek ethernet kext which should be fine for Monterey

the guide already has realtek ethernet kext which should be fine for Monterey
I used the files from the guide be i was still unable to connect to the internet

also my ethernet controller is the RTL8136 which is not mentioned as a supported controller

also my ethernet controller is the RTL8136 which is not mentioned as a supported controller
Hello,

If your LAN card isn't Gigabit, then check here :

1712841888457.png

Cheers :)

Hi there.

I do not think there is a macOS kext for this ethernet controller.

The chief author of the RTL81** series, Mieze, has not updated her drivers for this chipset.

Hi there.

I do not think there is a macOS kext for this ethernet controller.

The chief author of the RTL81** series, Mieze, has not updated her drivers for this chipset.
is there any kext for my wifi card at least? it is the "intel centrino wireless-n 2230"

Last edited:
Back