Contribute
Register

"ASSERT_EFI_ERROR (Status = Not Found)"

May be keep your SMBIOS and try a previous version, i.e. Big Sur .
I tryied to run catalina and I got a completely different error message
Also I changed my SMBIOS form macbook1,1 to macbookair6,2

Attachments

• opencore-2024-04-02-163114.txt
    256 KB · Views: 2
I tryied to run catalina and I got a completely different error message
Also I changed my SMBIOS form macbook1,1 to macbookair6,2
use the files from the guide:

I fixed the error about the the monterey installer (this osX version is not supported by this device) but now on the opencore picker, when I choose my usb as the os it says "choose os : ok" and then i wait for 1-2 mins before it says success and after that my pc restarts but the installer doesn't go any further, but i get an error from the bios saying that there is no os on the selected boot device, so then i changed the boot device from the usb to the ssd and got into windows so I would be able to access the log and i found it but i don't know what it means

Attachments

• opencore-2024-04-03-005808.txt
I fixed the error about the the monterey installer (this osX version is not supported by this device) but now on the opencore picker, when I choose my usb as the os it says "choose os : ok" and then i wait for 1-2 mins before it says success and after that my pc restarts but the installer doesn't go any further, but i get an error from the bios saying that there is no os on the selected boot device, so then i changed the boot device from the usb to the ssd and got into windows so I would be able to access the log and i found it but i don't know what it means
missing your zipped EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
I have the EFI folder from the guide, should I use this one instead of the one im currently using?

I have the EFI folder from the guide, should I use this one instead of the one im currently using?
for the third time...

use the files from the guide

read post 1 and post 2 for required changes to make

use the files from the guide

read post 1 and post 2 for required changes to make
I read both posts and followed them exactly but now when i select to boot from the usb i get a black screen and it never gets to the opencore picker and the log is empty

Attachments

• opencore-2024-04-03-165110.txt
I read both posts and followed them exactly but now when i select to boot from the usb i get a black screen and it never gets to the opencore picker and the log is empty
missing your zipped efi

Back