Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

After several attempts without achieving any result, I have no more to thank the creator of the thread, but I still do not know what I do wrong, despite follow step by step and reaching the same always the result.

Thanks for the guide.

"Open a Finder window and browse to the location where you downloaded simpleMLB.sh
Drag simpleMLB.sh from Finder onto the Terminal window, click inside the Terminal window and press Return"

I got errors..........I'm in McOS

Cheers P1LGRIM - great little guide and it worked perfectly for me - configuring my Dad's '09 Core 2 to play ball and run Sierra/imessage! Thanks again!

Cheers P1LGRIM - great little guide and it worked perfectly for me - configuring my Dad's '09 Core 2 to play ball and run Sierra/imessage! Thanks again!

You're welcome, thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

Not work for me, I follow every step but when I enter my account disconnect me after 5 seconds or less and show me the message like this:
View attachment 211581
I'm using latest Clover UEFI version.

The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread.

(John Wayne voice) LISTEN UP, P1LGRIM:

Your guide helped this idiot yet again. Sierra worked well enough with onboard Intel NIC but I switched over to a Sonnet PCI-e NIC and everything iCloud/Messages/Siri broke. Followed your guide to a T, fixed everything.

THANK YOU.

Back