Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

I followed this guide but it doesnt work on my Dell 7537 with macOS Sierra 10.2.3 ... imessagedebug.txt is the same with the terminal output after restart, serial number verified on both sites and its ok(invalid on apple, good on everymac), simpleMLB.sh works...so i dont why i cant use iMessage on my Hackintosh...no errors show after login. Entered email&password and nothing happens. Can you help me?
The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread

@P1LGRIM thanks for your guide! I cannot express enough what an amazing community/resource tonymacx86.com is!! Thanks to everyone who has contributed. I finally upgraded to Sierra, and thanks to this simple guide, iMessage rockin'! I followed exactly, worked first try!

@P1LGRIM thanks for your guide! I cannot express enough what an amazing community/resource tonymacx86.com is!! Thanks to everyone who has contributed. I finally upgraded to Sierra, and thanks to this simple guide, iMessage rockin'! I followed exactly, worked first try!
Good to see - Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

In case i use usrMaCAdress1 on rom (wifi card Mac Adress),do i have to set wifi as en0 instead of lan or it doesn't matter ?

In case i use usrMaCAdress1 on rom (wifi card Mac Adress),do i have to set wifi as en0 instead of lan or it doesn't matter ?
The Guide said:
You must have a working Ethernet connection which is defined as BuiltIn and en0
Your Wireless interface can be en1 but your Ethernet must be en0.
Your ROM value should be the MAC address of your Ethernet interface.

Never got iMessage to work until following this guide :D Thank you very much!

Back