Contribute
Register

An iDiot's Guide To iMessage

This worked on a clean build of sierra. Thank you very much, really appreciate it.

Works very well, Thank you very much.:thumbup:

Great guide - have iMessage running on my first Hack :)

One question - should I leave CsrActiveConfig as 0x67 or change it to some other value? I think I remember seeing it as 0x3 (?) before I started following this guide.

Great guide - have iMessage running on my first Hack :)

One question - should I leave CsrActiveConfig as 0x67 or change it to some other value? I think I remember seeing it as 0x3 (?) before I started following this guide.
There is no real reason with a hackintosh to leave it at anything other than 0x67.

Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

I have 1 question about this:
For all of you that are reporting that it worked in first try etc
Did it work like simply login after finnished the guide and imessage worked or you had to call apple support to whitelist your mlb,rom or apple id.
I simply want to know that do people get it to work without having to call apple support with customer code.
If you set it up correctly (follow the guide) you should not have to call Apple support (no customer code) and it should work first try.

So my other question is do i need to have an active iMessage (like to have an iPhone with iMessage already) or it should work even on MacOS without having a single other device activated.
It will work with no other devices.

Also need 1 more clarification:
Hardware UUID is different than the SmUUID generated from terminal and pasted on clover.
So about this mac it shows my Hardware UUID,is that ok ?
Yes.

The Guide said:
This is not intended as a help thread, requests for help will be deemed off-topic and removed.
For help with iMessage refer to the comprehensive How to Fix iMessage Guide thread

It will work with no other devices.

Ok sorry for that,i know that you mentioned that it`s not the place to ask for help.
i Just wanted to report that my father Apple ID works,both iMessage and Facetime :thumbup:
But none of my Accounts work,they all give me a customer code,i think i should try sign in into an iPhone temporarily since i don`t have one.

So thank you so much for the awesome fast & easy guide.
At least i know that my Laptop is configured properly :headbang:

Back