Contribute
Register

Alienware 17 (mid 2013) - macOS Sierra Installation help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiFi & Bluetooth : BCM4352
Sound : Realtek RLC3661 with dolby support on windows.
HDMI In/Out : Nvidia High definition Audio Video
If you can help me with turning of alienfx also that could be really great.
Sleep is also not working and brightness is also not working.
No sound and mic
I don't know how to control It with my keyboard (VoodooPS2Controller.kext)

Bro, I have tried fixing it through FAQ. But, unfortunately nothing worked out for me. Please you can only help RehabMan. Thank you. Or I m not able to understand what to do as per the FAQ.

You need to work through each problem, one at a time, using the various guides linked by the FAQ.

If you have an issue, read and reply with the files requested in "Problem Reporting".

I have tried my best man. I re created the USB with latest Unibeast and then used Multibeast in post. I even used vietnam tool to install. But nothing is working for my wifi. In system information(About this mac), my wifi is not detected. Not even my bluetooth.

i was thinking if you can attach a video tutorial to fix my wifi, bluetooth and nvidia after installing macOS sierra. I have done nothing about my ssdt and dsdt. I have no idea at all after installation. What I Did is:

> Multibeast>UEFI Boot>Drivers HDD, MISC, USB only>System Definition iMac 14,2>Install
> Hackintosh Vietnam Tool>Kexts>Network>Wifi>Broadcom, Broadcom patch, Broadcom bluetooth
>Reboot
>Nothing Changed!

Maybe it is something with USB. While I was researching, I came across problems like fix USB to fix Broadcom Wireless.

PCI Devices are not detected in my system Info or report

No luck :( Please Help bro.

Last edited:
i was thinking if you can attach a video tutorial to fix my wifi, bluetooth and nvidia after installing macOS sierra. I have done nothing about my ssdt and dsdt. I have no idea at all after installation. What I Did is:

> Multibeast>UEFI Boot>Drivers HDD, MISC, USB only>System Definition iMac 14,2>Install
> Hackintosh Vietnam Tool>Kexts>Network>Wifi>Broadcom, Broadcom patch, Broadcom bluetooth
>Reboot
>Nothing Changed!

Maybe it is something with USB. While I was researching, I came across problems like fix USB to fix Broadcom Wireless.

PCI Devices are not detected in my system Info or report

No luck :( Please Help bro.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I have tried every fix. Wait i will attach some important pictures. I dont know why it is coming upside down.

PCI
IMG_0189.JPG

USB
IMG_0190.JPG

DCPI Manager showing wrong stuff
IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 92
please help me. I have tried the FAQ and other guides already.

Let's see if you followed the advice in the FAQ.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back