Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've been working on my mackintosh for about a week now, and yesterday I finally got everything perfect. I was dual booting Windows 10 and Yosemite with Clover all in the UEFI boot menu.

So today, I decided to change the theme of Clover. I started up Yosemite, opened up Clover Configurator, mounted the EFI partition, imported the configuration file, found a theme I liked, clicked Apply NVRAM, exported the configuration, and rebooted. When I booted clover back up, I noticed the theme didn't change. So I clicked on Yosemite, everything seemed fine in verbose, but after verbose finished, my screen went black for several seconds before rebooting.

Now I'm in a boot loop with Clover. I can still boot up Yosemite from my flash drive with Clover on it, but my UEFI Clover won't boot. I don't understand how changing the theme of Clover could have affected the boot process of Yosemite. That just doesn't make sense to me.

I then wiped the EFI partition and ran "sudo nvram -c" in the terminal. Then I reinstalled Clover all with the same settings as I did originally, rebooted, and the same problem continues! Clover boots up just fine, but Yosemite decides to reboot immediately after verbose. I've tried manipulating the boot flags and booting into safe-boot but to no avail, it still reboots.

Any ideas?

I played around some more I realized that Clover Configurator was the culprit. After eliminating it and configuring everything manually, it worked perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back