Contribute
Register

Wrong Display and Graphics Properties Detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was organizing things, everything is there now. I hope.

Suggestions, comments, questions:
- MacBookPro6,1 is inappropriate for the hardware in your profile. Use MacBookPro11,1 or MacBookAir6,2
- missing kextcache output, so can't comment on the kexts you may have installed (reply with kextcache output as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
- from where did you download 10.12.4?
- no bluetooth on the USB bus. USB configuration problem. Read FAQ regarding USB setup.
- Android File Transfer is shown loaded in ioreg; read relevant topic in FAQ
- avoid third party system software until your system is stable (I see: com.Apowersoft.driver.AudioDevice, com.shapeservices.msm.driver.MSMVideoDevice). Remove or do fresh install.
- your brightness key patching is not correct for the PS2 driver you're using (ELAN). Read the brightness guide carefully.

- MacBookPro6,1 is inappropriate for the hardware in your profile. Use MacBookPro11,1 or MacBookAir6,2
- missing kextcache output, so can't comment on the kexts you may have installed (reply with kextcache output as per FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
- no bluetooth on the USB bus. USB configuration problem. Read FAQ regarding USB setup.
- avoid third party system software until your system is stable (I see: com.Apowersoft.driver.AudioDevice, com.shapeservices.msm.driver.MSMVideoDevice). Remove or do fresh install.
- your brightness key patching is not correct for the PS2 driver you're using (ELAN). Read the brightness guide carefully.
I downloaded it from the App Store. backlight is okay, except for that bug I told about mute/ unmet audio when backlight buttons( either) is pressed.

I downloaded it from the App Store. backlight is okay, except for that bug I told about mute/ unmet audio when backlight buttons( either) is pressed.
was just wondering, time issues, my OS X time is like 3 hrs ahead of the bios time, while windows time is 6hrs ahead of the correct time( I use OS X a lot so that has the correct time set) please advice.

So you saw my ACPI files, my system tells me I have 2 cpus only installed, but with IORegistry I see all the four cores are loaded, what my be the problem.

Your backlight key patching is wrong.
Your macOS version is too old.

was just wondering, time issues, my OS X time is like 3 hrs ahead of the bios time, while windows time is 6hrs ahead of the correct time( I use OS X a lot so that has the correct time set) please advice.

Please read post #2 of the laptop Clover guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

So you saw my ACPI files, my system tells me I have 2 cpus only installed, but with IORegistry I see all the four cores are loaded, what my be the problem.

You have one CPU with two cores (dual core CPU) and four threads (hyperthreading, 2 hyperthreads per core).

Your backlight key patching is wrong.
Your macOS version is too old.
how is it wrong, I followed every step just okay

You have one CPU with two cores (dual core CPU) and four threads (hyperthreading, 2 hyperthreads per core).
Thanks.
So I tried to fix my USB configuration and changed my system to Pro 11,1 as you advised and its seems to work better but am still missing the internal bluetooth. Please check and advice where I went wrong. Also, after my system to Pro 11,1 the energy preferences changed somehow. No slider for when to make the computer sleep, only the display. attached screenshot

Attachments

• Problem Files.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 81
how is it wrong, I followed every step just okay

From what I remember you used codes for a PS2 kext that you're not actually using.
Read the guide carefully.

Thanks.
So I tried to fix my USB configuration and changed my system to Pro 11,1 as you advised and its seems to work better but am still missing the internal bluetooth.

See USB guides linked from the FAQ.

Also, after my system to Pro 11,1 the energy preferences changed somehow. No slider for when to make the computer sleep, only the display. attached screenshot

As expected.

From what I remember you used codes for a PS2 kext that you're not actually using.
Read the guide carefully.
I fixed that and used ACPIKeyboard(ELAN) as you said, but still the brightness key does mute/ unmet the speakers.
See USB guides linked from the FAQ.
I have done that but hasn't seen internal bluetooth anywhere. please help if thats possible.
As expected.

I don't see a custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext in your EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.
I down even know which ports to include and which to eliminate, I was worried I would disable the bluetooth port unknowingly. or should I just continue to the SSDT even when the Bluetooth port isn't visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back