Contribute
Register

Wrong Display and Graphics Properties Detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I down even know which ports to include and which to eliminate, I was worried I would disable the bluetooth port unknowingly. or should I just continue to the SSDT even when the Bluetooth port isn't visible?

As per guide, you enable all ports, then test all of them while monitoring with ioreg.
You should also check your BIOS settings.
Make sure you didn't mistakenly enable "fast boot".

As per guide, you enable all ports, then test all of them while monitoring with ioreg.
You should also check your BIOS settings.
Make sure you didn't mistakenly enable "fast boot".
Sure, will check if that will work. So I have been thinking about the bug I told you (the 5 button of the numeric keypad(when numlock is off) mutes/ unmakes the audio, also the same with the brightness keys). Can it be something about the keyboard mapping? please suggest what I can do, I have tries everything.

Sure, will check if that will work. So I have been thinking about the bug I told you (the 5 button of the numeric keypad(when numlock is off) mutes/ unmakes the audio, also the same with the brightness keys). Can it be something about the keyboard mapping? please suggest what I can do, I have tries everything.

It sounds like you don't have the latest 10.12.6 installed.

It sounds like you don't have the latest 10.12.6 installed.
okay thanks, will let you know in case I ran into any problems after updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back