Contribute
Register

WiFI+Ethernet & Built-in Trackpad/Keyboard not Working after Clover Install El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel i5-5200U (Processor)
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi,
I recently completed an install of El Capitan on my Inspiron 5548. I'm able to use my Hackintosh with a USB Mouse and Keyboard. However, my Built-in Trackpad/Keyboard, as well as my Built -in wifi and external wifi adapter, along with my Ethernet cable refuse to work on my Hackintosh. My keyboard seems dead. If i press the Caps Lock button no light appears nor does the backlit feature work. However, during the installation my keyboard and trackpad worked just fine. One more thing, the touchscreen is working. The audio is also not working, but thats not really urgent.

What should i do?

Thanks.

Hi,
I recently completed an install of El Capitan on my Inspiron 5548. I'm able to use my Hackintosh with a USB Mouse and Keyboard. However, my Built-in Trackpad/Keyboard, as well as my Built -in wifi and external wifi adapter, along with my Ethernet cable refuse to work on my Hackintosh. My keyboard seems dead. If i press the Caps Lock button no light appears nor does the backlit feature work. However, during the installation my keyboard and trackpad worked just fine. One more thing, the touchscreen is working. The audio is also not working, but thats not really urgent.

What should i do?

Thanks.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks...but i already installed Voodoo kexts...what next?

Thanks...but i already installed Voodoo kexts...what next?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Sure. No problem...will send in about an hour

yea...here you go

Attachments

• TERMINAL-OUTPUT.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 124
Clover

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 134
Sorry about that. Here you go.

Here you go.

Attachments