Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
I7-3960X
Graphics
GTX 780
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just installed macOS Sierra and am trying to stabilize the system. Rite now, I need to get my USB 3.0 ports working. I have tried "Increase Max Port Limit" and "3rd Party USB 3.0" in the latest Multibeast release. Also, I have "FixUSB" checked in Clover Configurator. Can someone help me out? Please keep in mind that I have very little knowledge of ANYTHING related to Hackintoshes. Pretend as if you're trying to teach a child.

Relevant Specs:

CPU: Intel 3960x
MOBO: Asus P9X79 Deluxe
GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 (Card installed in second PCIE slot with boot arg PCIRootUID=2)

SIDE NOTE:

Though I know very little about SSDT's, would it be reasonable to suspect that my USB 3.0 ports do not work because mine are improperly configured? Just in case, I have included a zip of the SSDT's in use.

Attachments

• SSDT's.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 205
Buy this.
http://www.inateck.com/pci-e-to-usb...-0-pci-express-karte-mit-4-usb-3-0-ports.html

About $15 at Amazon. Install the card. and next time your reboot OSX, you'll have USB3 ports. No messing with configs, installation of 3rd-party drivers, no headaches. OSX supports it with built-in native drivers.

via above USB3 card, and 7200rpm drive, 5GB test file

Disk_Speed_Test_160_162.png

Last edited:
Hi dtakn, would you mind sharing your installation steps? And EFI folder perhaps?

I have similar config Asus P9X79 Deluxe, Intel 3930K, Geforce 950

I have tried to setup many bootable USB's using Unibeast to just get into the installer, but no lock.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back