Contribute
Register

[Update] Sierra on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have Wifi working by putting the kext in:

/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12

I still cannot get Bluetooth to work. Bluetooth kexts are also in the same location as above.
Anything I need to change to get Bluetooth working?

Right now running 10.12.1 with some sleep/wake issues

TIA.

Hi Guys,

I have Wifi working by putting the kext in:

/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12

I still cannot get Bluetooth to work. Bluetooth kexts are also in the same location as above.
Anything I need to change to get Bluetooth working?

Right now running 10.12.1 with some sleep/wake issues

TIA.

Recommend putting kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other leaving 10x folders empty can delete if you may.

no problem! Well what toleda had posted were find and replace commands (to put into clover configurator), they weren't formatted for directly copy paste, so I just took what I had in my config.plist and attached them to yours.

Hi @rishi44 I tried your process and now I just get an apple logo, loads for a minute then restarts. Do you know why it would that?

Did you add the SSDT? It might not be the correct one for your system. Send me your config.plist too

My system stopped working after I change the name to the SSDT. I can't get past it to get my config file. I am going to try and tackle it tomorrow.

Hey there. I got this fixed by downgrading the Clover Bootloader, which seems to be causing this issue. I believe I went down to Clover_v2.3k_r3726.
I can't seem to find this version of clover. Where can I find it?

Anybody got wake from sleep working on this MB?

Did you add the SSDT? It might not be the correct one for your system. Send me your config.plist too
I got my hack back up. Ill send the file later today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back