Contribute
Register

[Update] Sierra on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send a new screenshot with /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-4.aml it changes
Ok, you didn't have the patches pasted correctly in the info.plist but i fixed it. Try replacing your info.plist with this info.plist, make sure to rename to info.plist and then reboot and then let me know if it worked.

Attachments

• config-4.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 165
It works !!!!
Thank you very much. :clap::clap::clap:

How did you reformat the plist command ?
On my side I directly add the lined from a text editor but it was wrong

no problem! Well what toleda had posted were find and replace commands (to put into clover configurator), they weren't formatted for directly copy paste, so I just took what I had in my config.plist and attached them to yours.

@tof92130 I'm still trying to fix sleep... i have a skylake chip so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it

I have a skylake i7 and a Nvidia 950 and I do not face any problem with sleep/awake. When I put my computer to sleep wait a few minuted and press a touch on the keyboard, it immediately awake.

I have a skylake i7 and a Nvidia 950 and I do not face any problem with sleep/awake. When I put my computer to sleep wait a few minuted and press a touch on the keyboard, it immediately awake.
what do you have in your api/patched folder. Do you have the SSDT thats posted in the el capitan h170 thread?

config.plist
SSDT-i7-6700.aml
SSDT-4.aml

Enclosed the screen capture and the config.plist

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-11-06 à 21.42.15.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-11-06 à 21.42.15.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 200
  • config.plist
    1.8 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.