Contribute
Register

Unibeast Bootloader Has Full Graphics Accelerator but Chimera doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion CX Series
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1060
Hello everyone,
I've recently had an issue with the Chimera bootloader where if I boot from the Unibeast Flash drive, the graphics accelerators work but when I install Chimera and the usual laptop kextst and the Intel HD4000 patch, it doesn't work, I think, the way I could fix my problem is to get the files from the Unibeast Chimera bootloader to my Hackintosh bootloader, but since I'm a huge derp, I don't know wich files to copy, any help would be appreciated; Here's my laptop.

CPU : Intel 3210m
GPU : Intel HD 4000 + AMD 7670m (wich I believe is being disabled automatically)
Mobo doesn't have an option to disable the 7670 and/or prioritize the iGPU.
(Trying to install Mavericks BTW)

Hello everyone,
I've recently had an issue with the Chimera bootloader where if I boot from the Unibeast Flash drive, the graphics accelerators work but when I install Chimera and the usual laptop kextst and the Intel HD4000 patch, it doesn't work, I think, the way I could fix my problem is to get the files from the Unibeast Chimera bootloader to my Hackintosh bootloader, but since I'm a huge derp, I don't know wich files to copy, any help would be appreciated; Here's my laptop.

CPU : Intel 3210m
GPU : Intel HD 4000 + AMD 7670m (wich I believe is being disabled automatically)
Mobo doesn't have an option to disable the 7670 and/or prioritize the iGPU.
(Trying to install Mavericks BTW)

Not a desktop. Moved to Mavericks Laptop Support.

Check the contents of your org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Which bootloader are you using? Are you using Mavericks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back