Graphics
Ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, maybe this is a simple fix but I was wondering if anyone could help.

I PURCHASED and downloaded ML from the app store.

Formatted and partitioned my USB drive to Mac OS Extended (journaled). Master Boot Record.

I followed all the steps. When I try to install Unibeast, it begins the installation to my USB drive. 1 second later I receive and error message

saying the installation failed. Contact manufacturer, etc.

What did I do wrong?

Check in your BIOS and see if you have enabled AHCI mode on your drives and that the system is booting from a UEFI BIOS setting.
Disable Speedstep and/or Intel Virtualisation and also VT-d if you still cannot install.

not in the OS X installation is in creating the image of unibeast appears error during installation. I can do? . I'm selecting laptop support drivers, and also did the test without them and just leaves the problem ......... :beachball:

Sorry if i wasn't specific. I am using a MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard to set up a USB key for my new hackintosh.

I purchased and downloaded ML through the app store on the Mac Book.

Partitioned the USB using Disk Utility (Mac OS Extended Journaled)

Downloaded Unibeast 1.7 Mountain Lion.

When I tried to install Unibeast on my USB it immediately says the installation has failed.

All of these steps were taken using a Mac Book Pro.

Can you copy and paste the install log into pastebin or attach it to a post with only the Unibeast install?

I just tried it again,

As it begins to install I get the blue progress bar. Then Jumps to "Preparing UniBeast....." (so quick I cant read what it says)

then it says,
"
!
The Installation failed.
An unknown installation error occurred.
The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Thats it.

Attachments

• Installer Log 31-Jan-2013.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 745
hoblieeat12,

UniBeast 1.7 is a signed installer. You need to change System Preference -> Security & Privacy

SecurityandPrivacy.jpg

You can use either the setting as shown or you can check "Anywhere"

I already did the same .. and the error keeps coming, also did what I proposed and already had macman configured that way, now you do not this is my bug report, I'm doing it on a mac book pro. Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 .. :beachball:

Attachments

• Registro del Instalador 31-ene-2013.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back