Contribute
Register

The app’s authorization has been revoked (High Sierra NVIDIA graphics certificates expired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Unfortunately repacking didn't work for me ( it did install the Webdriver 387.10.10.10.40.140 successfully but i still got a black screen after rebooting when using the GTX 1060 ) , I also tried applying this first solution but it's my first time using clover and i just can't find the "amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1" boot argument... :/ also don't know how to " Add kext as in attached screenshot" as i don't really understand what's in the screenshot ^^'

I'm trying since 2 days to get my computer working back to normal but i'm not an expert at all, so i would definitely use some help... sorry for being so incompetent

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, solution found

Update High Sierra till lates 17G14042
Cleanup NVIDIA Web driver (WEB-Drive-Toolkit From Github)
Make this in terminal console:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext
sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/ && sudo kextcache -u /
sudo touch /Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Add boot arguments in clover configurator as in attached screenshot
Add kext as in attached screenshot
Reboot (If you have black screen add temporary boot atgument nv_disable=1)
Install official driver 387.10.10.10.40.140

Reboot and Be Happy

Hi,

Unfortunately repacking didn't work for me ( it did install the Webdriver 387.10.10.10.40.140 successfully but i still got a black screen after rebooting when using the GTX 1060 ) , I also tried applying this first solution but it's my first time using clover and i just can't find the "amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1" boot argument... :/ also don't know how to " Add kext as in attached screenshot" as i don't really understand what's in the screenshot ^^'

I'm trying since 2 days to get my computer working back to normal but i'm not an expert at all, so i would definitely use some help... sorry for being so incompetent

Thanks in advance
you type the boot argument in your boot arguments section in your config.plist

Hey every body . I succeed one hour ago on my mac pro 3.1- 970 GTX to solved it with the help of the people of this forum :

You can find all the solution to solve the certificate problem. Here Solution

Hope this would help some of you - For now my mac pro is connected and I boot few times and no problems at all.:headbang:

You can find all the solution to solve the certificate problem.
That link is a very long thread, and reading through it I found some successes and some failures. Which post(s) helped you the most?

(For what it's worth, I have two computers booted with Open core 0.8.0, running Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13.6 (build 17G14042) and have not so far had this problem at all.) If it does happen to me, my ultimate solution may be the as-yet-unavailable-on-MacOS AMD Radeon RX 6400, for my tiny Mini-ITX chassis.

Excellent. Thank you.

Hopefully we'll get feedback as more people try this.

(I still can't get my head around how Nvidia's revoked certificate can be re-signed just by repackaging it locally, but hey, if it works ... )

Perhaps the reason is that if you have SIP disabled the kexts will work without signing? Do you have SIP disabled?

Many builders these days keep SIP enabled for security.

:)
Okay so here is a pic of my csrutil status so yeah....kinda of lol it says it is however custom lol not sure if this helps you out :)

Attachments

• sip.png
    sip.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 43
Ugh, well this topic explains the problems I have run into getting my system back up after a bad battery in my UPS resulted in a sudden shutdown late last week. The drive was corrupted and had to reinstall the OS from scratch and the rest from my backups. System would hang during install of the High Sierra updaters. I was banging my head trying to figure out what I had missed. Starting looking for this type of problem when I couldn't open the driver package just downloaded from the links here.

If this helps anyone in figuring this out, after I fixed up a small number of install problems, the system would hang after installing the last security update 2020-006. It would boot okay up until then without the Nvidia drivers active, 2020-005 and the updates to Safari and iTunes did not trigger the system hang.

Currently can boot up the system using the on board graphics. Will have to see which of the posted steps work for me to get the nVidia drivers reinstalled and have it working on the GTX 1060 again.

Last edited:
The writing has been on the wall for a long time.
Install a different OS or pull the GTX 970 and use your processor's integrated graphics instead.
Hello . I have the Gtx 1050 and the same thing happened to me, can you tell me with which operating system this graphic would work.
Thanks partners .
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back