Contribute
Register

The 4K Dell OptiMac - 9020 MT - Core i7-4790 - Radeon RX 570 - LG 4K IPS Monitor

I am missing something obvious
That's the source code not the app.

Download the Release and run it, then you can right click.

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 23.21.36.png

Thank you.
Got the app. Downloaded. Right-clicked to open. App launched, but is nowhere to be found. Won't run, won't quit without a computer restart.
What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Install macOS Cataline with EFI Agent.png
    Install macOS Cataline with EFI Agent.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 33
Got the app. Downloaded. Right-clicked to open. App launched
It resides only in the menu bar at the top of your screen when you open it.

I may have the wrong EFI folder on the USB stick.
When I mounted it and moved it into the EFI installer, it didn't seem to run, as shown in the YouTube video. Nothing visual occurred.
Do I need to go back to some point and start over, or do I have a functional installer now?

I may have the wrong EFI folder on the USB stick.
When I mounted it and moved it into the EFI installer, it didn't seem to run, as shown in the YouTube video. Nothing visual occurred.
Do I need to go back to some point and start over, or do I have a functional installer now?
Try putting this one on your USB's EFI partition. It's a newer OC version. Make sure to delete the existing one. Don't forget to add the serials you generate (and SMUUID) to the config.plist.

Attachments

• OC 0.7.1 EFI.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 44
Try putting this one on your USB's EFI partition. It's a newer OC version. Make sure to delete the existing one. Don't forget to add the serials you generate (and SMUUID) to the config.plist.
Thank you. That seems to have worked. Now I'll go back to page 1 of the forum to learn how to generate serials and add them (along with SMUUID) to the config.plist (which I will also learn about).

This is important but only if you are using HD4600 graphics in Windows for gaming which rarely anyone does. Not many titles will work at 60 FPS when using integrated graphics. If you have a dGPU for gaming it's a non-issue.

Hello friends. I've been stuck with Catalina with Clover 5070 (I was too afraid of updating Clover...) and away from this thread as my Hackintosh is quite stable. But now Catalina is a 2 version-old OS, I've decided to phase into Big Sur with OpenCore.

I've got another SSD to install Big Sur so I'll keep my nice and good Catalina intact. I'll report how it goes here. Wish me luck.

I'll report how it goes here. Wish me luck.
You've seen this Big Sur thread, yes ?

Back