Contribute
Register

SUCCESSFUL Yosemite Install with ASUS GTX 750 Ti - but with HDMI not working on NVIDIA Web Drivers 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in France ! And you guys are lucky in the US, prices are really lower ! :)

Is there a way to do this flashing business without windows at all?

Finally got it working! It seems that it was working all along. I was connected to the wrong display port. It only workss when your monitor is connected to the VGA port, it does not work with the DVI port.

El Capitan 10.11.6
Asus GTX 750 TI OC edition (GTX750TI-OC-2GD5)

BTW - I tried the Palit ROM, Bricked my card. Lucky I made a backup of the original rom and was able to boot with the Motherboard display adapter into windows uninstall the Nvidia drivers(they were causing my system to freeze). Then run NVFLASH to get it back in working order.

Hi guys,

I have the Asus 750 to OC 2gb and I'm having trouble recreating the success that you have had.

I've tried to flash the bios with all the variants that seem compatible, reading through this thread. But every time I flash a bios that isn't the original, my screen goes black after a couple of seconds of displaying normally.

This is true on osx (Sierra) and windows 10. It's the same on all the different ports, too.

It's like the flashing is stopping the card working, somehow.

Any ideas??

Hi guys,

I have the Asus 750 to OC 2gb and I'm having trouble recreating the success that you have had.

I've tried to flash the bios with all the variants that seem compatible, reading through this thread. But every time I flash a bios that isn't the original, my screen goes black after a couple of seconds of displaying normally.

This is true on osx (Sierra) and windows 10. It's the same on all the different ports, too.

It's like the flashing is stopping the card working, somehow.

Any ideas??
Probably because you need to use the VGA port, not the DVI nor the HDMI. I worked for me on the VGA port without a problem. Now if you can figure out a way to make it work on the DVI, let me know.

Probably because you need to use the VGA port, not the DVI nor the HDMI. I worked for me on the VGA port without a problem. Now if you can figure out a way to make it work on the DVI, let me know.

Sorry, VGA doesnt work either. Not with the web drivers enabled. Display only works when you use the built-in driver, the one that has no acceleration support and looks terrible.

Sorry, VGA doesnt work either. Not with the web drivers enabled. Display only works when you use the built-in driver, the one that has no acceleration support and looks terrible.
Are you disabling the internal graphics card and setting the primary graphics to the PCIe slot?

Does anyone know how to enable the HDMI port on our cards? I would prefer to use it instead of the VGA.

** Update **

I Installed Mac CUDA driver and turned of a tick box in Clover Configurator to turn off Nvidia Injection in my Clover config.plist.

HDMI video out to HDTV now works!!! Card is fully functional!

I just want to thank you squidlr for this CUDA tip. I have an ASUS flashed with Palit and all I could get to work was the DVI port. Now I am rocking three monitors because of your tip.

Good man there, good man.

Dan

Hi !
I tried to flash my Asus to Palit but NVflash tell me that's it's not compatible :( How did you do to falsh your card?

Thx

EDIT:
Ok, I fixed that and know os X is working well !!!

For the others,

in the CMD.exe type that :

nvflash --protectoff
nvflash -6 romfile.rom
nvflash --proctecton

then reboot and everything should be good !
Sorry to. Revive a dead chat but could you send me a link to the bios update so that I too can flash my Asus 750ti 2gb to this palit bios that you speak of. I've got three monitors and only being able to use one vga port is a reall kick in the pants.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back