Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, but it seems that I not got a gen2 device. The funny thing is that it worked 2 days ago...
Since I got nothing on my Hackintosh yet, I can't even compile itlwmx to test it...

If work on previous version itlwm but not on latest, seems to be bug on repo, your should report to zxystd repo.

It does not even work with the old version anymore. Don't know why the permission error is happening.

It does not even work with the old version anymore. Don't know why the permission error is happening.

For the permission problem enter recovery mode, in the menu look for the terminal and execute: csrutil disable. restart and you're done.

For the permission problem enter recovery mode, in the menu look for the terminal and execute: csrutil disable. restart and you're done.
As you can see in the picture above, the SIP is disabled already

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_215320.jpg
    IMG_20200606_215320.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 125
When itlwm.kext is installed in Clover, SIP setting is not important, not working may due to bug in latest version or firmware not ported correctly.

Edit: below example show on itlwm 0426 info.plist, add device-id for 3165, force kext load 3165 firmware. see post #409 example
1591478101042.png

Last edited:
When itlwm.kext is installed in Clover, SIP setting is not important, not working may due to bug in latest version or firmware not ported correctly.

Edit: below example show on itlwm 0426 info.plist, add device-id for 3165, force kext load 3165 firmware. see post #409 example
You mean for IOPCIMatch? Will try it out tomorrow.

Good news for Sierra High Sierra Mojave & Catalina
the post was updated with a new kext in the second project I tested it myself on my hackintosh and it works as you can see:

9560AC wrok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back