Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Intel wifi AC 9560 built in Strix B360-I Work now with AppleIntelWiFi-0411.kext.zip, need disable SIP first. (need load kext after shut down)

Also try use itlwm.kext work but showing Ethernet(en03) (no need load kext after shut down)

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 6.30.38 PM.png

Last edited:
My Wireless is 9560AC, device ID 0x9DF0.
I'm using Mojave. After loading kext, network shows Ethernet 2 (not WI-FI so there is no SSID to connect). And Ethernet 2 doesn't receive DHCP, apparently.

Notice that other guy's device ID is 0xA370
Got the same device ID, but for a 9462...

No further information for this version yet, below png ( translate from Chinese web site) only show information up to version 1.2.3
1591769478483.png

Update, AppleIntelWifi version 1.2.5
It crash when I try to download something. It disconnect and restart my computer. I go back to previous version

Intel AC-9560 Catalina 10.15.5

This new version works really well! In 2.4 band 50Mb download and 4-5Mb of upload and sometimes the upload crash.

Can scan wifi (but not connect) and location works! (with USB Dongle not work)

I tried AppleIntelWifi version 1.2.5 on an Intel NUC 10 with an Intel AX 201 WiFi 6 card. Couldn't get the driver to see the WiFi adapter. I could see the Kext loaded but nothing changed. I suppose AX 201 may not be supported (yet).

I'm surprised now. For fun trying to open the bluetooth settings and pairing it to this smartphone works to transfer the file also works. But when I try to pair it with Mouse it doesn't work.

Does anyone have the same case? how to fix?

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 6.18.04 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back