Contribute
Register

[Success] WORKING Intel Wifi Drivers for 7265AC on Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it matters which bootloader you use.

I don't know how to solve it anymore, kext can't be read and I can't install it in S / L / E, even though I know it's not right.

I don't know how to solve it anymore, kext can't be read and I can't install it in S / L / E, even though I know it's not right.

Redownloaded it.

You shouldn't be installing kexts in S/L/E, that is the wrong place.

Redownloaded it.

You shouldn't be installing kexts in S/L/E, that is the wrong place.

Yeah, I know, but it was the way I found it kind of started automatically. and I also know the problem of restarting when the netbook is unused for a while. I was able to install the kext error, my SIP activated, I went into recovery mode and deactivated it and it worked more because of this restarting I will do it by the kext load mode. would this be the most correct way using kest load?

Latest package with auto connection script (for OpenCore only), I have not test it yet, follow readme.txt instructions, use Google Translate to translate from Chinese to English.
Tested in opencore, I get Download 47/51Mb and Upload 8/11Mb (My max upload connection service is 10Mb) very stable speeds. Its easy to install:
- Add SSID and PW with Hackintool (Following instructions)
- Run install
- Reboot system
- Done

Not perfect but Im very happy with this!
Always connected, no loading kexts everytime.

It there a way which you can use this kext with a wifi that requires a username.

and I also know the problem of restarting when the netbook is unused for a while

AppleIntelWifi does not support unload kext yet, need disable sleep from power preference.

would this be the most correct way using kest load?

For notebook config, use itlwm.kext is better, download it from post #508, put it in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other (make sure AppleIntelWifi is uninstalled from L/E or S/L/E).
Also make a copy in Desktop (for resume network after sleep), run below command is enough to make kext loadable.

sudo chown -R root:wheel ~/Desktop/itlwm.kext

Use below script to resume network after system wakeup or network connection dropped

#!/bin/bash
sudo kextunload -b com.zxystd.itlwm
sudo kextload -v ~/Desktop/itlwm.kext

Works Perfect on T460 OC.

It there a way which you can use this kext with a wifi that requires a username.

I guess you mean WPA2 Enterprise networks. Nope, only WPA/WPA2 is supported by the kext as of yet.

Hey guys,

I tried it yesterday and it worked like a charm, but today, nothing happens.
The commands don't return an error or so, but I cannot get any connection. Hackintool doesn't show anything Intel related either in the extensions section.
Got a Inspiron 5580 with a Intel 9462 chip...

Anybody know itlwm.kext which is compiled to run on Mojave ? I don't see a guide to compile xcode to target Mojave version. :(

AppleIntelWifi does not support unload kext yet, need disable sleep from power preference.

For notebook config, use itlwm.kext is better, download it from post #508, put it in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other (make sure AppleIntelWifi is uninstalled from L/E or S/L/E).
Also make a copy in Desktop (for resume network after sleep), run below command is enough to make kext loadable.

sudo chown -R root:wheel ~/Desktop/itlwm.kext

Use below script to resume network after system wakeup or network connection dropped

#!/bin/bash
sudo kextunload -b com.zxystd.itlwm
sudo kextload -v ~/Desktop/itlwm.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back