Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Working GA-Z77x-UD3H OSX Mavericks 10.9.1 Build (Audio, LAN, etc.)

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have the same motherboard also. When I first installed mavericks on it the internet worked. Then I followed ur instructions to try and get iMessage and the sound to work using multibeast. Now I can't connect to the internet and my sound still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac
Hi i have seen that u said everything is working...Did u test all the usb 3.0 ports?I have seen all around that it is a major issue with this series of mobo...If u can confirm it works.i wud be so happy would buy this mobo in the morning...

Motherboard
GA Z77X-UD3H rev 1.1
CPU
Intel I7 3770K
Graphics
Gainward GTX 580 1.5GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I have same setup (except GPU; Gainward GTX580 1.5GB)
and it will be my first Hack..
My big question is when to setup the MultiBeast like you said;

On the Snow Leopard (before update and fresh install of Mavericks) from which I make the USB drive with UniBeast
or
On the fresh install of Mavericks (installed through the USB drive)

(basing myself on this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/43-simplest-mac-os-x-installation-guide.html)

Yap, I'm a total noob ATM..
I just want to work with FCP at all costs ^_^ (except buying a MAC..)
Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
My own thread at http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/132139-hackintosh-fully-working-but-r-t-5-isku-fx-usb-pci.html#post808322
Have other problems now ˆ_ˆ

Motherboard
osx 10.9.3 + win7
CPU
i7 3.90
Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx 650
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Splendid! Thank you so much for your clear guide.
My Mavericks and Windows 7 dual boot on separate ssd hard drives was an easy success thanks to you.

GA-Z77X-D3H MB
Intel i7 quad core
Geforce GTX 650
SSD 150g

I was adding a Mavericks drive specifically to use Final Cut Pro X, but retained my existing Windows 7 rig on my original ssd. Before reconfiguring anything, I prepped my UniBeast flash drive, and I then created an additional directory on the flash drive for MultiBeast, Kext Wizard, Kext Utility, and AppleHDADisabler.kext.

I powered down, installed my new SSD, unplugged all other hard drives, unplugged all my external drives, unplugged the second network cable of my home LAN (I have two network cards, the internet ethernet remained plugin), and swapped out my favorite ps/2 keyboard for a vanilla usb one (initial os x install doesn't support the ps/2). I plugged the UniBeast flash drive into a rear usb port- one of the upper usb3 ports, not the mouse/keyboard ports.

In the bios, SATA mode selection was already set to AHCI; VT-X enabled, although the Gigabyte bios calls vt-x "Intel Virtualization Technology" [enabled]. VT-d [disabled].

Powered up, pressed f12, chose usb drive. OS x installation proceeded. I had to use the disk utility to erase the SSD, of course, but had no trouble with the installation. Mavericks supports GTX 650 natively, so I had no trouble with the graphics. I followed adumbird13's steps exactly, without a hitch. The only thing I added was the ps/2 driver in multibeast so that I could use my old keyboard without an adapter. My sound installed smoothly. As stated, if voodoo kills your whole installation, it's because you didn't delete AppleHDA.kext. I learned that during my virtualbox installations.

After my mavericks was dialed in, I reconnected my Windows 7 drive, made certain that my OS X drive was higher in the boot order, then had a perfect Chimera dual boot.

I tried a few other guides for my motherboard before finding adumbird13's perfect one.
Thank you so much!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi

I use almost the same with you as below:
Mob: GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU: I7 3570K
GPU: HD4000
RAM: 8G*4 1600MHZ Kingston
SSD: Intel 320 120GB
HDD: Toshiba 3TB

And I find some way hackintosh might crack down.
When I have a big/huge files transfer from Mac to NAS(or NAS to Mac) via ethernet,It always crash down(Hardware Crash, no any actions).
Have you the same problem in your system?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac
Hi

I use almost the same with you as below:
Mob: GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU: I7 3570K
GPU: HD4000
RAM: 8G*4 1600MHZ Kingston
SSD: Intel 320 120GB
HDD: Toshiba 3TB

And I find some way hackintosh might crack down.
When I have a big/huge files transfer from Mac to NAS(or NAS to Mac) via ethernet,It always crash down(Hardware Crash, no any actions).
Have you the same problem in your system?
No i never really had that problem....But maybe u should try a different kexts for your ethernet and see if it might make a difference...

Motherboard
Samsung Ativ Book 6
CPU
i7-3635QM / HM76
Graphics
HD4000 / AMD8870M / 1366x768
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for this guide! Mavericks 10.9.4 is working fine here.

I just had to do some changes. Is NullCPUPowerManagement really necessary? When I installed this kext, my R9 270x worked fine, however the OSX doesn't detected my OC (4ghz). Once I got rid of this kext, my OC was detected by the system.

But, then my R9 270x started to run slower. With
NullCPUPowerManagement I was getting around 1485 on LuxMark (sala), without it only 490.

I searched for a solution and some users reported to delete these two kexts: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext. I've done that and now everything seems to be running fine.

In short, instead of installing
NullCPUPowerManagement, I removed two kexts (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient) for a correct system performance.

Sleep, P-States working (1.6ghz up to 4.0ghz) and temps are ok. Someone know why exactly those two kexts are needed? Is it safe to keep working without them?

Motherboard
Mac OSX
CPU
GA-Z77X-UD3H
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1024 MB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi! I resolved with your guide audio troubles on Mavericks 10.9.4. Thanks a lot!!

Now, I want to ask you if in you power Hackintosh can see more than 2 display resolutions?

Mine is a Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, with Intel i7, 3,4 GHz, and have a 1024 MB Geforce 9500 GT (Nvidia) video card, but since M.Lion can´t get more than 3 resolution for my monitor. How did you resolve this matter ?? Also in beta Yosemite (only 2) !

Also, ask you, if fsck_hfs instruction on booting can be remove, cause it takes too much time to open up.

Please, would you share with us how did can be worked these subjects? Thank you again ...

Motherboard
Mac OSX
CPU
GA-Z77X-UD3H
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT 1024 MB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi! I have the same mb and a Zotac (Nvidia) GeForce 9500 GT 1GB and cannot fix to have no more than 2 or 3 display resolution. Can it be fixed anyway ?? QE/CI ia running ok.

Thank you for any help