Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Working GA-Z77x-UD3H OSX Mavericks 10.9.1 Build (Audio, LAN, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have seen that u said everything is working...Did u test all the usb 3.0 ports?I have seen all around that it is a major issue with this series of mobo...If u can confirm it works.i wud be so happy would buy this mobo in the morning...

Thanks for this guide! Mavericks 10.9.4 is working fine here.

I just had to do some changes. Is NullCPUPowerManagement really necessary? When I installed this kext, my R9 270x worked fine, however the OSX doesn't detected my OC (4ghz). Once I got rid of this kext, my OC was detected by the system.

But, then my R9 270x started to run slower. With
NullCPUPowerManagement I was getting around 1485 on LuxMark (sala), without it only 490.

I searched for a solution and some users reported to delete these two kexts: AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext. I've done that and now everything seems to be running fine.

In short, instead of installing
NullCPUPowerManagement, I removed two kexts (AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient) for a correct system performance.

Sleep, P-States working (1.6ghz up to 4.0ghz) and temps are ok. Someone know why exactly those two kexts are needed? Is it safe to keep working without them?

Hi! I resolved with your guide audio troubles on Mavericks 10.9.4. Thanks a lot!!

Now, I want to ask you if in you power Hackintosh can see more than 2 display resolutions?

Mine is a Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H, with Intel i7, 3,4 GHz, and have a 1024 MB Geforce 9500 GT (Nvidia) video card, but since M.Lion can´t get more than 3 resolution for my monitor. How did you resolve this matter ?? Also in beta Yosemite (only 2) !

Also, ask you, if fsck_hfs instruction on booting can be remove, cause it takes too much time to open up.

Please, would you share with us how did can be worked these subjects? Thank you again ...

Hi! I have the same mb and a Zotac (Nvidia) GeForce 9500 GT 1GB and cannot fix to have no more than 2 or 3 display resolution. Can it be fixed anyway ?? QE/CI ia running ok.

Thank you for any help

Wow mate, after a long battle trying to do clover. This is the simplest thing that was a success I don't have success in updating to Yosemite but thanks for your guide mate. :) would love it if you'll get a Yosemite upgrade from what we have here in Mavericks.

I got lower build than yours

z77x ud3h
i7 3770
2 x 1tb hdd
16gb ram
ati hd7770

Cheers! mate! :clap::thumbup:

Wow mate, after a long battle trying to do clover. This is the simplest thing that was a success I don't have success in updating to Yosemite but thanks for your guide mate. :) would love it if you'll get a Yosemite upgrade from what we have here in Mavericks.

I got lower build than yours

z77x ud3h
i7 3770
2 x 1tb hdd
16gb ram
ati hd7770

Cheers! mate! :clap::thumbup:
Do your research before your update your system to 10.10.3. There are reports from ATI HD 77xx graphics card users that 10.10.3 causes problems for those graphics cards.

I have the same mobo as you.
I am trying the Voodoo HDA v2.8.8 but I am not getting any selectable audio card. Do I need another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back