Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Monterey12.1 Z97X-UD3H Haswell i7-4790K HD4600

you can add:
-cdfon boot argument

or edit your:

enable-hdmi to enable-hdmi20

Well I'm using the DVI cable actually, not HDMI.

I see, I was thinking of just getting a graphics card actually, like a Dell AMD Radeon RX 560
cheaper to try the above first :)

i7 4770k gtx 650 ti boost

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.49.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 4.49.57 PM.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 48
Ok, I'm just getting ready to follow the USB mapping portion of the Dortania Guide and I'm a bit confused.

Here are my USB devices:

USB_Screenshot.png

In the renaming section it says, if I understand correctly, that I should rename 'XHC1' to 'SHCI', but I don't have 'XHC1', I have just 'XHC'. So do I map it or do I leave it as is? Also I think I can leave the EHC[12] names as they are because of the SMBios I'm using, which is: iMac17.1.

Ok, I'm just getting ready to follow the USB mapping portion of the Dortania Guide and I'm a bit confused.

Here are my USB devices:

View attachment 561220

In the renaming section it says, if I understand correctly, that I should rename 'XHC1' to 'SHCI', but I don't have 'XHC1', I have just 'XHC'. So do I map it or do I leave it as is? Also I think I can leave the EHC[12] names as they are because of the SMBios I'm using, which is: iMac17.1.

I'm just getting ready to follow the USB mapping portion of the Dortania Guide and I'm a bit confused.
Why not try the USB ports beginners guide right here:

Probably best to post questions in that guide so that more people will see them.

Back