Contribute
Register

[Success] High Sierra 10.13.4 - Mojave 10.14.1 | MSI Z370 PC PRO | Intel™ Core® i3 8100 | UHD 630 | Corsair 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poles Coffelake Build:
MSI Z370 PC PRO - i3 8100 - UHD 630 - Corsair Vengance 8GB - Samsung EVO 860 250GB SSD

Hello! I'm very new in the hackintosh world, and now I'm trying to build one with an MSI Z370 Gaming Pro. But I couldn't figured out how to reach or open EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
If you can help me, I'll be grateful.

Your fix seemed like the most promising for my i3-8100 build paired with a Gigabyte H370M-DS3 but my issue still persists. Currently experiencing flickering when booting up which I only get with Inject Intel disabled. Kernel panic guaranteed every time if I turn this off. Any tips on what may be the culprit? I included my EFI folder and hopefully a useful screenshot of what macOS sees in terms of specs.
View attachment 371207

@juareza94 I know I'm little bit late to reply on your problem but I have looked in your config file and its seems fine.

But please remove FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext & Shiki.kext from your EFI's kexts->Other as you are already using WhateverGreen.kext.
Remove FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext & Shiki.kext from /Library/Extensions too if you have any.

Next, Open Terminal & type the following:

Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

& reboot.

Now the graphics should work fine and it should show 1536 MB instead of 7 MB.

If not then its better to switch to mojave as has native graphics acceleration on i3-8100. I recently switched into mojave 10.14.1 without any problem.

Last edited:
For the audio I used the VoodooHDA .pkg (downloaded from VoodooHDA-2.8.8.pkg.zip, NOT the one included in multibeast), it worked perfectly!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back