Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hi!

Ever since I updated from Catalina to BigSur, my hackintosh won't sleep on its own.
It will sleep properly if I manually trigger through the top-left apple menu, but never by being idle.

I've configured the display sleep time to 1m. The display goes blank but the PC never enters the sleep state.
I'm using the provided open core 0.7.4 EFI
@CaseySJ Have you seen this behavior before?

hi i have just updated oc 0.7.4 but i have beta on HackindRom

Update works but no RJ45 and wifi is ok

i have reset nvram

same no RJ45 on 12.0.1

have you got an issue ?

Thkx
Yes unfortunately the Intel i211 Ethernet port is not working in Monterey because something has changed that blocks the SmallTreeIntel82576 driver. The other Ethernet port works properly (i219).

@CaseySJ Have you seen this behavior before?
Some questions:
  • Are you using the on-board Intel WiFi/BT? Or Fenvi FV-T919 (Broadcom)?
  • Have you tried disabling CpuTscSync.kext from OpenCore Configurator --> Kernel section? (Please ensure that title bar of OpenCore Configurator says 0.7.4 Release Configuration.)

Yes unfortunately the Intel i211 Ethernet port is not working in Monterey because something has changed that blocks the SmallTreeIntel82576 driver. The other Ethernet port works properly (i219).
Thkx i have only for you second RJ45 works

i have try and it si works on RJ45 (second port)

These cards can sometimes be tricky. We should try moving them to a different PCIe slot, enabling or disabling CSM Support, performing CMOS Reset (then configure BIOS parameters again), etc. Before giving up on the card you have, it would be good to go through some or all of these steps.

Unfortunately there isn’t a newer version of the Fenvi that is natively supported in macOS. I do hope they release a Broadcom-based WiFi 6 / BT 5.x card though.
I'll try the CSM settings and see what happens! Thanks!!

View attachment 531675

Am I the only one with OpenIntel Bluetooth not working starting Beta10, but the problem persists through v. 12.0.1 ?
My main system is BigSur on another SSD and the Intel Bluetooth works very well with the same OC config (Casey's 'stock' 0.74 +serials)
I tried already without success or any changes:
  • reset NVRAM (twice..)
  • PSU off 10s
  • deleted com.apple.Bluetooth.plist from Library/Preferences as suggested elsewhere on this board
  • double-checked BlueToolFixup.kext is loaded & making sure IntelBlueToothInjector is off
In Hackintool the USB-section looks the same as in Catalina(where Bluetooth works perfectly)
Looks to me like the IntelBluetooth stuff is loaded but fails to turn on?!
Last time BT worked on Monterey was Beta4 (iIrc) before I updated directly to Beta10.
I do have a Fenvi T-919 but removed that from my build because BT-range from the Intel is better for me.View attachment 531677
Yes, I’m having trouble loading bluetooth with openintel on Monterey final as well. It was working perfectly before the update. Trying to see if an older version of the openintel bluetooth will load now.

anyone have any success playing Apple Music videos from music? lossless working, videos cause music to crash with the following...

1635204345653.png

Am I the only one with OpenIntel Bluetooth not working starting Beta10, but the problem persists through v. 12.0.1 ?
My main system is BigSur on another SSD and the Intel Bluetooth works very well with the same OC config (Casey's 'stock' 0.74 +serials)
I tried already without success or any changes:
  • reset NVRAM (twice..)
  • PSU off 10s
  • deleted com.apple.Bluetooth.plist from Library/Preferences as suggested elsewhere on this board
  • double-checked BlueToolFixup.kext is loaded & making sure IntelBlueToothInjector is off
In Hackintool the USB-section looks the same as in Catalina(where Bluetooth works perfectly)
Looks to me like the IntelBluetooth stuff is loaded but fails to turn on?!
Last time BT worked on Monterey was Beta4 (iIrc) before I updated directly to Beta10.
I do have a Fenvi T-919 but removed that from my build because BT-range from the Intel is better for me.

Yes, I’m having trouble loading bluetooth with openintel on Monterey final as well. It was working perfectly before the update. Trying to see if an older version of the openintel bluetooth will load now.
Have you tried version 2.0.1?

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 4.28.52 PM.png

anyone have any success playing Apple Music videos from music? lossless working, videos cause music to crash with the following...
Feel free to try the suggestion in the post below. No guarantees that DRM-protected video will play, but it's worth trying.

Back