Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

sorry im post wrong topic , actually i must to post in Z690 Aero G topic

i use logitech mx ergo and kensington pro fit connected vis bluetooth usb

mac monterey

intel wifi

lag is mouse arrow not smooth sometime it like jump
Was the mouse working properly for some time, and only now there is some lag? Or has the mouse always been laggy?

Have you tried moving the mouse closer to Bluetooth USB dongle to see if the problem is due to signal strength or interference?

Also note that Bluetooth 2.4GHz and WiFi 2.4GHz frequencies can interfere. Try turning off WiFi for a few minutes to see if mouse lag improves.

Yikes. Thanks for testing that. Did you reflash your Z390 to go back to F9i?
BIOS F9 does not allow us to go back...unless we use a CH341a Flash ROM reader/writer. I used that to go back to F9i.

+
On Mojave we can use HackinDROM Web to create an EFI
Via Copy Config? (Edit: Figured it out...) Thanks!

This.png

Last edited:
Thankfully you're already on OpenCore! Which version of OpenCore do you have at the moment? And was it downloaded from this thread?
Disregard this

Last edited:
BIOS F9 does not allow us to go back...unless we use a CH341a Flash ROM reader/writer. I used that to go back to F9i.
Yeah, I remember you mentioning that, but I never heard or read about your ROM-writer flashback adventure.

You may be confusing OpenCore Configurator with OpenCore itself. If you run Hackintool and select the Boot tab, you will which version of OpenCore is installed. OpenCore version numbers start with 0, such as 0.6.6 or the latest 0.7.9.
@CaseySJ, I apologize for the confusion; my version is 0.6.7 -Thanks

@CaseySJ Since a while I'm facing some issues after boot into macOS: my Internet doesn't work for about a minute or so. I first need to wait a while and then open Safari to see if I have a connection. I didn't mind this before, because I went to grab a coffee first, but now I'm working remotely and VNC server doesn't come online after a reboot, which is annoying :mrgreen:

Any idea what the cause may be?

I'm using the Fenvi card for WiFi and BT, but the PC is always wired.

Back