Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Now getting this error airdrop is not working and BIOS version that I have is F9i and did everything as instructed and Planned to try the fresh installation and did that still there are so many issue that I have to check will share the information tomorrow please help me fix this issue
AdviseWindows has been changed to AdviseFeatures in your config.plist

Regarding the OCS Schema warnings: Did you edit the config.plist file in OpenCore Configurator just now? If so, did you set OpenCore Configurator to 0.7.0 Release Version? It is necessary to use the latest version of OpenCore Configurator.
Hey Casey I am using the current version of Opencore Configurator and yes I opened the config.plist with it and still no luck with error and Airdrop is not working at all as it was working before

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 3.17.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 3.17.11 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Regarding the OCS Schema warnings: Did you edit the config.plist file in OpenCore Configurator just now? If so, did you set OpenCore Configurator to 0.7.0 Release Version? It is necessary to use the latest version of OpenCore Configurator.

AdviseWindows has been changed to AdviseFeatures in your config.plist
Any reason to dont use HackinDROM's Plist Editor ?

OCC is cool but every month we got the same problem:
Not complete scheme from OCC or users forget to switch OC version -> config.plist with errors

Hey Casey I am using the current version of Opencore Configurator and yes I opened the config.plist with it and still no luck with error and Airdrop is not working at all as it was working before
We just need to open config.plist in OpenCore Configurator, click each of the pages on the left sidebar one by one without making any changes, then CMD-S to save the file. Please give that a try. We need to solve this problem before moving on.

Because you are using OpenIntelWireless drivers, AirDrop will not work.

Not complete scheme from OCC or users forget to switch OC version -> config.plist with errors
How to fix these error please guide

The timestamps on BOOTX64.efi and OpenCore.efi are correct (June 7). Not sure where that 0.6.3 is coming from. There are multiple disks in the system, each with EFI partition, so maybe the system is booted from the wrong disk?
I have a carbon copy of my HD but I am not mounting the EFI for that one.

Yeah I have you restarted your PC after updating the EFI Partition.

Let me remove SSDT-UIAC.aml

I have a carbon copy of my HD but I am not mounting the EFI for that one.

Yeah I have you restarted your PC after updating the EFI Partition.

Let me remove SSDT-UIAC.aml
At the Gigabyte splash screen, please press F12 repeatedly until the BIOS Boot Menu appears. Then select the correct boot disk. At the OpenCore Picker, look at the bottom right corner of the screen. Does it say REL-070-2021-06-07?

We just need to open config.plist in OpenCore Configurator, click each of the pages on the left sidebar one by one without making any changes, then CMD-S to save the file. Please give that a try. We need to solve this problem before moving on.

Because you are using OpenIntelWireless drivers, AirDrop will not work.
Thanks Casey error got fixed and let me try to work more with this hackintosh will update you if something went wrong

any Plist Editor should do the job, i don't and will never use Opencore Configurator

Thanks Casey error got fixed and let me try to work more with this hackintosh will update you if something went wrong
The reason this worked is as follows:
  • OpenCore's config.plist is an XML file.
  • The structure of the file, which includes keywords and data items at various levels in a hierarchy, is known as the XML Schema.
  • Each new version of OpenCore introduces changes to the XML Schema.
  • When you see an OCS warning or error, it refers to: OpenCore Schema. This tells us that the XML file is not using the correct schema.
  • OpenCore Configuator is an excellent tool for visualizing, editing, and updating OpenCore config.plist. By opening an old config.plist and clicking through the various sections (ACPI, Booter, DeviceProperties, etc.), OpenCore Configurator actually updates the XML schema for you.
    • No PlistEditor can do that.
  • As with all software, we have to use it correctly. For example, we have to make sure it is set to the right version, in this case 0.7.0 Release Version.

Back