Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Please take a look at this section of the build guide:
Check the following:
  • FakeSMC, Lilu and AppleALC should be installed in /Library/Extensions. New versions were released a few days ago. Actually, all third party kexts should be installed in /Library/Extensions.
  • Rebuild kernel cache by running Kext Utility
  • In Clover Configurator, open your config.plist and check that System Parameters --> Inject Kexts is set to Detect.
If you need help editing the config.plist, please upload a copy (but remove your serial numbers from SMBIOS section).

my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    27.4 KB · Views: 127
my config.plist
I just noticed that your profile has not been updated. Please use Account Details to update your profile:
  • Motherboard
  • CPU
  • GPU

I can edit my profiles.

thx!

I can edit my profiles.

thx!
Your config.plist is significantly different from the settings prescribed in the build guide. Is there any reason for the following:
  • Add _SUN property for GIGE
  • Rename OEM _DSM to ZDSM
  • Rename HECI to IMEI
  • AddDTGP
  • FixSBUS
  • FixDisplay
  • FixUSB
  • FixLAN
  • FixHDA
  • FixDarwin7
  • FixWAK
  • FixADP1
  • DeleteUnused
  • AddPNLF
  • FixS3D
  • FixACST
  • AddHDMI
  • FixRegions
This webpage provides descriptions for the above items:

Other issues:
  • Why are you specifying a custom DSDT.aml?
  • Why are you dropping SSDT --> CpuPM?
  • Why are you dropping SSDT --> Cpu0Ist?
  • Why check-on FixMCFG? And Generate PStates and CStates?
  • You have IntelGFX set to 0x3E988086, but InjectIntel is disabled.
  • There are no Framebuffer properties to WhateverGreen.
  • You have 2 USB port limit patches for 10.14.0 and 10.14.x. Both are enabled. If you have installed the custom USB SSDT and USBInjectAll.kext, you should disable these patches.
  • In System Parameters, "Inject Kexts" should be set to "Detect" and you should install all third-party kexts to /Library/Extensions and run Kext Utility to rebuild kernel caches.
I can modify your config.plist, but please also provide a screenshot of your /Library/Extensions folder and your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.

Your config.plist is significantly different from the settings prescribed in the build guide. Is there any reason for the following:
  • Add _SUN property for GIGE
  • Rename OEM _DSM to ZDSM
  • Rename HECI to IMEI
  • AddDTGP
  • FixSBUS
  • FixDisplay
  • FixUSB
  • FixLAN
  • FixHDA
  • FixDarwin7
  • FixWAK
  • FixADP1
  • DeleteUnused
  • AddPNLF
  • FixS3D
  • FixACST
  • AddHDMI
  • FixRegions
Other issues:
  • Why are you specifying a custom DSDT.aml?
  • Why are you dropping SSDT --> CpuPM?
  • Why are you dropping SSDT --> Cpu0Ist?
  • Why check-on FixMCFG? And Generate PStates and CStates?
  • You have IntelGFX set to 0x3E988086, but InjectIntel is disabled.
  • There are no Framebuffer properties to WhateverGreen.
  • You have 2 USB port limit patches for 10.14.0 and 10.14.x. Both are enabled. If you have installed the custom USB SSDT and USBInjectAll.kext, you should disable these patches.
  • In System Parameters, "Inject Kexts" should be set to "Detect" and you should install all third-party kexts to /Library/Extensions and run Kext Utility to rebuild kernel caches.
I can modify your config.plist, but please also provide a screenshot of your /Library/Extensions folder and your CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.

Do you remember me?

You made my config.plist for me.....

:)

Do you remember me?

You made my config.plist for me.....

:)
Yes I remember, but I did not add all of those "extras" to your config.plist.

If you can provide screenshots of your /Library/Extensions folder and CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder, I'll modify the config.plist for you -- no problem!

Are you based in Japan? I've been there many times...Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu. Wonderful experience.

Yes I remember, but I did not add all of those "extras" to your config.plist.

If you can provide screenshots of your /Library/Extensions folder and CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder, I'll modify the config.plist for you -- no problem!

Are you based in Japan? I've been there many times...Hokkaido, Honshu, Kyushu. Wonderful experience.

my extensions :

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 11.38.56 PM.png

The new 2019 iMacs (19,x) are shipping with:
  • 10.14.4 build 18E2034
The general 10.14.4 release from two days ago is:
  • 10.14.4 build 18E226
Maybe we have to wait for a 10.14.4 update in order to get 9th Gen CPUs to be identified properly in About this Mac.
I have installed 18E2034 and it’s still not detected. I think the CPU should be identified regardless of the SMBIOS used...

Back