Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hello, does anyone know how to modify, customize the OC NDK menu ? :)

Upgraded to 10.15.4, and my Mac decided it was no longer in the U.S. but in Germany... During the install the progress screens went to German instead of English. Never seen this before.
IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

Upgraded to 10.15.4, and my Mac decided it was no longer in the U.S. but in Germany... During the install the progress screens went to German instead of English. Never seen this before.View attachment 462203View attachment 462204

Same thing happened to me last year for the last few updates in Mojave. I had to change it back using Terminal, nothing else worked. Since I have been on Catalina all is fine now, but that was a fresh install rather than an update from Mojave.

EDIT:- sudo languagesetup

Last edited:
Thanks, so just to confirm next steps:

• Should I go into Clover Configurator and remove the whole entry associated with the 'Fix 300-series RTC bug', save the .plist file, reboot, then copy that attached SSDT into CLOVER/ACPI/patched and then reboot and keep an eye on sleep/logs?
  • Furthermore, I've just realised my PC has awoken from sleep with the same sort of reason codes as before (oddly enough, I don't have TimeMachine enabled and never have in the last 10 years of owning a Mac, so I'm not sure why that's coming up as a reason) - I've created a text file (it's small as I've scrubbed out the irrelevant times, it's only showing it from 03:00AM till now (03:45AM)), if you could take a quick look I'd really appreciate it.
  • Does this mean my PC will wake every night for an hour to do some tasks? And does yours do the same?
  • Lastly, do you have iCloud photos enabled, as I think this may be the cause of my wakes. I remember my previous hack had it enabled and it too would wake randomly, but once I de-selected the iCloud photos option, it never had random wake-ups again, but I'll wait to hear your better advice!
Thanks
Please refer to my previous replies and to the Sleep Aid. Hackintosh is also about learning through do-it-yourself experimentation so feel free to try the various suggestions already made and observe their outcomes.

Hello!

Has anyone ever encountered this problem? It came up with Clover_r5111 and 10.15.4.

Immediately after departure: Error: Already started returned from OpenRuntime.efi
I haven't seen anything like it yet.

What can cause it?
Does the system boot up fully?

If not, it's better to downgrade to Clover 5107 or 5108.

Clover 5112 !!

Hello everyone, I bought myself the parts for a new desktop computer and I´m really looking forward to start with it.
Those are the main parts:
i7-9700K, Gigabyte Z390 Designare, Ballistix Sport LT, SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 580 Pulse 8GB, Samsung 970 Pro 512.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this couple of questions.

1) What do you think about those parts? I've read in the beginning of this guide, that the XFX Radeon RX 580 has some problems. Therefore, I ordered the Sapphire Pulse. It was a right choice? Any experience with this card?
2) Is there any performance advantage to use High Sierra, Mojave or Catalina instead of Sierra? And what about driver compatibility with the older and the latest OS?
3) Is the installation process with a Samsung 970 Pro easy? Is 10.13 at least required for the NVMe hard disks?
4) WiFi, is there any cheap solution for a compatible WiFi PCI-E card or USB dongle in Europe? The Fenvi cards are somehow hard to find or really expensive (at least in Europe).

Cheers.

Hello, does anyone know how to modify, customize the OC NDK menu ? :)
Please see this thread at IM that is hosted by the developer of NDK OpenCore. To change the background image and icons, it's just a matter of replacing the relevant files in the Icons folder. You may want to browse that entire thread or post a question there for references to new icons and backgrounds. You can create your own as well, as long as the file name matches the existing file name.

Please see this thread at IM that is hosted by the developer of NDK OpenCore. To change the background image and icons, it's just a matter of replacing the relevant files in the Icons folder. You may want to browse that entire thread or post a question there for references to new icons and backgrounds. You can create your own as well, as long as the file name matches the existing file name.
Thank you !!! I will see that...

Does the system boot up fully?

If not, it's better to downgrade to Clover 5107 or 5108.

Yes. The system starts perfectly. There is no other error, just this red message. Immediately after power-up, it prints out before the clover boot screen. Clover also produces r5112, but for your advice I went back to r5108. It disappears there. Strange

Thanks Casey;)

Back