<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
        <false/>
    </dict>

What's wrong ?

It should be:

<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>

Good. Works! :headbang:

Last question: At TrayBar, Should I use Nvidia Web Driver or OS X Default Graphic Driver ?

That is just cosmetic. If you are booting with nvda_drv=1 then you are using the web driver.

Hello all. I'm fairly new to the Hackintosh community and all. I managed to install El Capitan on my pc. Spec are as follows:
Core i7 4790k
Asus Maximus HERO VII
32 Gb RAM
and a GTX 980Ti

I have Windows 10 installed natively and I have El Capitan on a completely different drive. So here's the problem. I managed to get it installed and everything but when info to install the web drivers, on reboot the kernel panics and the only way I can get back in is using safe mode. Help? I am currently re installing El Capitan right now to start from scratch but help is appreciated.

Hi
Just tried installed the 10.11.2 and it works perfectly except web drivers for the 980ti's. I tried ur method #4 with nvda drv 1 and tners no nvidia inject enabled after the black screen appears since the driver installed but it s automaticlly reboot. I have no idea what happend....IM using clover to boot and running with x99 and 980ti. Hope theres a way to check out.
many thanks

Update:
Ive tried every symbols settings and problem#4 and 5. Theres still a reboot after the verbose. heres the config.....help me out...
many thanksView attachment 169033

Your config has you booting the installer by default. If you are trying to boot that then you will need to use nv_disable=1 instead of nvda_drv=1.

thx mate
Ive installed the driver already though.
LOOOOOOOOL just few minutes ago, I had an idea that theres 3 ports in my build and it might be the problem related to the vga output then I unplug it. There u go!!!I got it. worked perfectly with 3 980tis. Thanks for ur guild as 14,2 has no issue and no any changes needed to the x99 and 980ti in 10.11.2

Many thanks

But I found an another issue which is the default driver is always OS X driver in nvidia panel. I have to change it to nvidia driver every restart!!!! but the trick is even it says using OS X driver all the gps are recognized. Have no idea!

Back