Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that Lilu. kext is making kernel panic in a loop in my hardware, which is asrock h170 with hd530. Any advice ?
Currently I can boot with fake 0x19120003 graphic id, but only 8 MB vram is in use , so constant glitches and no vlc or other video player in use. May be any solution to raise vram?

Your profile is not filled out per rules.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

What evidence do you have that Lilu is causing panic?
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

hai, i just try to implement this method for my intel hd 530, but still not work..
i try to place lilu.kext and intelfix bla bla.kext in EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/ or in /Library/extension/ also in /System/Library/extension..
did i missed something ?
sorry for my bad english.

Regarding evidence that lilu.kext is causing KP is simple. When this kext is removed system boots with fake id.
I am litle bit confused that reinstall of 10.12.4 do not change this behaviour. Insted of stable system as before I have same issue with lost graphic in the middle of a boot no matter clover uefi from usb or ssd. System report 10.12.4 but problems are same as 10.12.5. It is also strange that after install 10.12.4 seem to be ok with proper graphic and vram 1536 mb . but after reboot all is lost and graphic works only with fake id and 8 mb vram only.

Regarding evidence that lilu.kext is causing KP is simple. When this kext is removed system boots with fake id.
I am litle bit confused that reinstall of 10.12.4 do not change this behaviour. Insted of stable system as before I have same issue with lost graphic in the middle of a boot no matter clover uefi from usb or ssd. System report 10.12.4 but problems are same as 10.12.5. It is also strange that after install 10.12.4 seem to be ok with proper graphic and vram 1536 mb . but after reboot all is lost and graphic works only with fake id and 8 mb vram only.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.

OK. Please check this kernel panic report . This is with 10.12.5 Sierra with lily and intelgraphicfixup kexts.

Attachments

• kp lilu.pdf
    27.9 KB · Views: 192
  • config.plist
    4 KB · Views: 222
OK. Please check this kernel panic report . This is with 10.12.5 Sierra with lily and intelgraphicfixup kexts.

Looks like you don't have current IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. The version I have is 1.1.2. Your panic shows 1.0.19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back