Contribute
Register

[solved] Unable to boot installer -- OsxAptioFixDrv Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry buddy, only own one laptop, the one I'm using right now which dual boots Win10 and OS X, so I guess Im doomed. USB was working fine, I created a new 3277 installation, thats how I got to update to El Capitan, everything was fine, a simple restart crash the whole thing.

:(

Look at your EFI/Clover from Windows.

Assuming OsxAptioFix is the same as the Clover on here (v3277), it looks fine.

Then what could be the problem? Any suggestions?

No idea. May be something you installed. Try fresh install.

How can I fresh install without messing my current Windows 10 partition? I actually did installed something, after that the error ocurred, the wireless card driver,anyway to delete it from terminal?

How can I fresh install without messing my current Windows 10 partition? I actually did installed something, after that the error ocurred, the wireless card driver,anyway to delete it from terminal?

Erasing your OS X partition will not affect Windows.

You can try to remove whatever you installed from Terminal in the OS X installer.

Erasing your OS X partition will not affect Windows.

You can try to remove whatever you installed from Terminal in the OS X installer.

Well I can access terminal right now using the recovery partition, what can of sudo command is required for such?

Well I can access terminal right now using the recovery partition, what can of sudo command is required for such?

Depends on what you installed. Basic Terminal skills required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back